Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

What about reducing tint under [UNDERWATER], any effect?

mindflux wrote:What about reducing tint under [UNDERWATER], any effect?
Tint 0 ENB ON
Tin 0 ENB OFF

Tint 9 ENB ON
Tint 9 ENB OFF

Yep underwater tintamount setting affects this issue. However surface of water in Tint 0 ENB ON still has mismatched color with the underwater.

P.S. Excuse my T-Pose Dragonborn he simply does not have to time to update FNIS every time he switches to testing profile. :D

Played with enb settings for cathedral weather/supreme-volumetric fog. Looking much better in clearer weathers, though in foggy weathers the water edge is still borked, not much that can realistically be done for it, I'm guessing, without making a specific patch?

https://imgur.com/a/6uW979T

On a sidenote, that waterfall northwest of Falkreath/east of the dark brotherhood sanctuary is one of my favorite areas ingame and looks damn good with this. The waterfalls by dragon bridge and the crabber's shanty (as atlas map markers has it) look downright impressive.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I will take a look but I assume patching the weather mod(s) is the only solution - to fix the edge I guess you would need to adjust the fog properties of the affected weathers, basically pushing the distance further.

Thanks for the screenshots, that's looking nice indeed. The water is darker than for me but I assume that also comes from the weather (fog properties).

mindflux wrote:_
Can setting underwater tintamount to negative value e.g. -1 cause random crashes?

///
Thanks for confirmation. I will set lower tint negative value because I feel the underwater still is too bright. :D
Last edited by zelazko on 27 Jun 2019, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, although everything is possible I would find that very surprising.

I'm currently using both RW2 and have this loading after that. For some strange reason the water puddles in the thieves guild areas have a flow map on them, so they look like they are moving.

https://i.imgur.com/PqbojHQ.jpg

That picture is taken in the basement of Riftweald manor, but I saw the same thing in the vault when it was opened and the puddle there had movement.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That looks odd, I'll investigate.

---

It's because weirdly enough those puddles use default water. I can fix this only with cell edits but it will cause compatibility issues.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I actually might have figured a better way to fix these, please try the newest version.

mindflux wrote:I actually might have figured a better way to fix these, please try the newest version.
Have it installed, the puddle in the vault is still flowing.