[Skyrim/FO4] enb script extender

general download section
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: [Skyrim/FO4] enb script extender

Marty McFly wrote:You said a new thread for capturing time every time the matrix changes is slow. What about capturing it every 2 3 5 10 frames, is this faster? It'll make the motion blur lag a bit but not noticeably long?
+1

I could live with such motion blur, it's better than nothing.
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It doesn't change anything, things will be even worse. Better to dig deep and find where timer stored

Now that SKSE64 is in alpha for Skyrim SE, and the mods are coming over like crazy, any chance of this getting an update? I'm dying to have per-weather controls!

I second that ! SSE is in real need of better lighting control, so much so that the best looks I've seen (the only ones that really compare to oldrim) are from authors making completely new weather .esp's to be able to get the lighting right. And doing that for every weather is a pretty brutal task.

Dante_Draven wrote:I second that ! SSE is in real need of better lighting control, so much so that the best looks I've seen (the only ones that really compare to oldrim) are from authors making completely new weather .esp's to be able to get the lighting right. And doing that for every weather is a pretty brutal task.
Tell me about it! I decided to start at from zero and make new weathers from the ground-up to address the lighting issues, and the results have been pretty nice, but if I could color grade each weather with an LUT I'd be in heaven. The only thing on this image is some bloom, letterbox bars, a pinch of vignette:

https://i.imgur.com/0QlTadJ.jpg

But I digress, curious to see where things go from here with SE.

--JawZ-- has a script for xEdit that deals with exactly the things I'd love to be controllable from the ENB GUI if we had an extender with something like a GetAmbientColorRGB/SetAmbientColorRGB, and so on for Ambient, Sunlight, Directional Lighting and Fog colors. THAT. WOULD. ROCK.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/1377/?
edit: -> Its the second on the download section

You can actually edit that script a bit to work on Weather records and edit any values you want on batches of your weathers, fadingsignal ;)

I sent a PM to him suggesting a conversion of that script to weathers, but sadly never got a reply.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You mean something like this?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByIqX ... 1YwdTBoZ28

I thought that script was already in there, maybe not. It's been awhile since I had anything to do with modding in general so...

Exactly ! Thanks man !

The SSE download contains only the Imagespaces and Interior Lighting templates, so I had been under the impression there wasn't one for weathers yet !

Since many of those adjustments can't be made via ENB yet, your weather script will help immensely, especially when adjustments can be batch-made per weather category.

I just wanted to try it but unfortunately I can't get it to work.
The log states: unsupported runtime version 010A06F0.
I don't know if there's another problem but saving profiles currently doesn't work either.
Any chance that this'll be updated and kept up to date?

Would really love to use it!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

yeah, It's game version dependent.
I'll take a look of it later.