[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

sry I was dead.

Just kidding.
Anyways, a preview version has been released in couples of related Discord Servers that I hang around with. (official Enbseries Discord included)
prevew/beta is required as it's almost completely rewritten.

Future releases will be in my Patreon public post, along with bunch of random stuffs.
Cheers!

Announcement on FreeFlyCamAE preview

FINALLY SOME NEWS!! HELL YEAH

i've been lurking this thread ever since AE and seeing this put me through convulsions. this is excellent news thank you

Gods Be Praised! :Yahoo!:

kingeric1992 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 06:23 sry I was dead.

Just kidding.
Anyways, a preview version has been released in couples of related Discord Servers that I hang around with. (official Enbseries Discord included)
prevew/beta is required as it's almost completely rewritten.

Future releases will be in my Patreon public post, along with bunch of random stuffs.
Cheers!

Announcement on FreeFlyCamAE preview
This mod is being deeply missed on 1.6.x, you have no idea. There's nothing more important than it for people who take screenshots. Please let us know if you have any updates on it. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

# FFC AE release.
AE: 1.6.353
  • Complete rework of previous released FreeFlyCam mods.
tfc shortcut:
  • During normal gameplay, press F7 to enter TFC, press F7 with Lshift combo key to enter TFC 1.
  • Press F7 again to leave TFC, or F7 with Lshift combo key to freeze or unfreeze game time (ie. toggle between TFC and TFC 1).
Download at Patreon public post [FreeFlyCamAE]

I'm ecstatic about the release of the AE edition; however, I prefer playing Skyrim AE with a gamepad. I can only play AE with a keyboard and mouse due to the gamepad settings. Whenever I press "B" (or the circle button for PS controllers) the game enters into TFC, which is problematic since this means I cannot enter/exit menus without having to deal with exiting TFC. Ideally, I would like to remove all gamepad functionality from FreeFlyCam. I prefer playing AE with a gamepad and using the keyboard/mouse for TFC.

TL;DR: are any of the solutions below viable?
1. Disable gamepad support from FreeFlyCam (I don't want to disable the gamepad for actual gameplay)
2. Remove the possibility of entering TFC from the gamepad
3. Temporarily turn FreeFlyCam on/off while in-game.

Sisu123 wrote: 31 Aug 2022, 01:36 I'm ecstatic about the release of the AE edition; however, I prefer playing Skyrim AE with a gamepad. I can only play AE with a keyboard and mouse due to the gamepad settings. Whenever I press "B" (or the circle button for PS controllers) the game enters into TFC, which is problematic since this means I cannot enter/exit menus without having to deal with exiting TFC. Ideally, I would like to remove all gamepad functionality from FreeFlyCam. I prefer playing AE with a gamepad and using the keyboard/mouse for TFC.

TL;DR: are any of the solutions below viable?
1. Disable gamepad support from FreeFlyCam (I don't want to disable the gamepad for actual gameplay)
2. Remove the possibility of entering TFC from the gamepad
3. Temporarily turn FreeFlyCam on/off while in-game.
Open up Freeflycam_Gamepad.ini, then look for the key that enables freecam:

Code: Select all

; block FFC control
; X (0x00 == unbind/disabled)
inputLock = 0x116

Replace the bind with 0x00 and you should have no problem.

Ah! That worked! Thank you!

The AE version doesn't come with a gamepad.ini; however, the FreeFlyCam.ini file does contain a gamepad section. I changed the "B" button to 0x00 and that resolved things.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

eplace the bind with 0x00 and you should have no problem.
yeah that was stupid of me to set that as default.
I'll change that asap.