[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

Adeladen wrote:
Montytf wrote:I'm sure this has been asked millions of times but how do you install this? This is for SSE and I'm using Mod2. It says to drop the dll in Data/skse/plugin but there's nothing like that just a scripts folder. Plus what do I do with the rest of the files. I'm also using ENBMan. Thx
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\overwrite\SKSE\Plugins

Put dll there.
Thanks but I have it installed in a different drive and there's nothing in the overwrite.

ENBSeries wrote:Fixed.
That did it. Thanks Boris!

Get it installed .Thanks anyway.

Is it possible to use this to manipulate the camera and use it as a tripod? What I would like to do is enter tfc, lock the camera in a fixed position, then return controls to my character, keeping the camera locked in place until I unlock it and return to normal. I noticed in Version 9 the line "Add toggle key (default "INSERT") to block tfc camera control or overlapping game key." and thought this might be what I'm looking for but I am not sure.

[Skyrim SE]

When I enter the Freeflycam mode and I press the key to move upwards (mouse left button) my character starts to attack / cast spells while the camera goes upwards.
The problem does not occour for the downwards key (mouse right button).

EDIT:
I noticed that the problem that I reported only happens when I enter tfc using a hotkey by another mod (which I always did) but it doesn't happen if you manually type tfc.
I'll just stop using the hotkey, so the problem seems solved.

camikaaa wrote:[Skyrim SE]

When I enter the Freeflycam mode and I press the key to move upwards (mouse left button) my character starts to attack / cast spells while the camera goes upwards.
The problem does not occour for the downwards key (mouse right button).

EDIT:
I noticed that the problem that I reported only happens when I enter tfc using a hotkey by another mod (which I always did) but it doesn't happen if you manually type tfc.
I'll just stop using the hotkey, so the problem seems solved.
Same issue here on a new SSE build. Cannot exit attack mode until exiting tfc. Tried remapping NP3 to Pause in SL, same behaviour. If another program has control of player (pose mods etc.) LMB doesn't activate the attack.

Can you add functionality to control sucsm value with 2 buttons(increase and decrease).

[F4SE version]

First of all, I love this plugin. The work you've done is highly appreciated.

Is there a way to adjust the mouse speed though? It seems super sensitive since the Gamepad file was included. I've played around with it a bit and turning off mouse acceleration in the Fallout.ini (bMouseAcceleration=0 under Controls) might've helped a little (hard for me to tell, so if it did, it didn't do much), and adjusting my mouse's native DPI function helps when I go into TFC. But it'd be nice to not have to change the DPI when I pause the screen and just be able to keep the same mouse sensitivity I use in the game.

I'm really motion-sensitive to first-person games anyway, but If I'm taking a lot of screenshots for a scene layout, I have to quit early or take Dramamine to ease the motion sickness I get from the crazy psycho mouse movement. I really don't want to have to choose between throwing up and playing the game! :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Teridactyl
For mouse speeds, you should be able to customize them through FreeFlyCam.ini in Data/F4se/plugins. mseBase under [SPEED] in perticular.

@modal, camikaaa
I'll look into it.

@ZSuth
I don't think you can control character movement in tfc without perhaps using other mods?
The toggle control in this mod is to prevent key collision only.

@silver085
There's a key combo to modify movement speed, by pressing the (default) num+ and num- while moving, or leveling.
noted that each action has it's own movement speed, so modifying moving speed will not affect leveling or rotating speed.

I'll also revisit some of the control scheme for it to be more reasonable for usage.

ps, find me on official enbseries discord for better support.

When trying to download file, I always redirected to http://enbdev.com/?id=1661 instead.