[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

ENBSeries wrote:Things can be solved easily by making external config file which contain memory offsets, so users can dig in to skse and write correct values to make this plugin work.
Is this something that someone knowledgeable can do without the source code? (IE, not me, lol, but it seems we have some knowledgeable folks who are willing to help update.)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In general - yes. But this depends from implementation of the plugin, if its use skse/f4se/nvse/fose/etc, then any user can open sources and find addresses there. But if plugin do not use skse/blah/blah/blah, then answer is no, it's not easy, but still possible by more experienced users.

ENBSeries wrote:In general - yes. But this depends from implementation of the plugin, if its use skse/f4se/nvse/fose/etc, then any user can open sources and find addresses there. But if plugin do not use skse/blah/blah/blah, then answer is no, it's not easy, but still possible by more experienced users.
The Oldrim version is the one that used SKSE, but the SSE one has a .ini and .dll file aswell.

Ah, well, that's disappointing, but I appreciate the responses. At least I still have it for Oldrim :)

An update for SSE would be nice :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

##file update:
version 9:
--- Add toggle key (default "INSERT") to block tfc camera control or overlapping game key.
--- Update for SSE/FO4 game version changes.

kingeric1992 wrote:##file update:
version 9:
--- Add toggle key (default "INSERT") to block tfc camera control or overlapping game key.
--- Update for SSE/FO4 game version changes.

I guess people missed the post, given the previous requests for it.

Thanks very much, and a Happy New Year :)

Hello everyone, noob here (me) This is my first post. And I installed this to my FO4 but it will not tilt for me. Everything is updated. But maybe I am having a little difficulty understanding if I installed correct? Or do I need to start new save? Or even maybe pressing wrong things in game? Any help would be nice.

How would I go about adding this to my ENB settings also? Having a little trouble understanding, sorry.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It is a f4se mod, so it doesn't involve in ENB for fo4.
the dll goes into /data/f4se/plugins and is for game ver. 1.10.50
And it could have compatibility issue if you're using other dll that mess with camera.

I got it thanks!