[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim/SSE] FreeFlyCam Enb plugin

now it does.

file update:
version 4:
-----add support when game blocking tfc input, tested on during horse anime and with console opened. (should be working during killcam)

The SKSE plugin download seems to be missing from OP?

This is amazing work, by the way. Thank you so much.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hot fixing <--- done

now onward to ver.5

--- all tfc maneuver are framerate independent now. (would have scale with framerate in vanilla tfc)
--- block movement while console is opened.

##todo
code clean up.

Can you add a detailed guide on how to set this up on SSE? The .dll file is not working for some reason

Thanks for this plugin.

I tried the last version for SKSE but I had a problem. It don't recognize my azerty keyboard when everything was fine when I used the previous version. Anyway to fix it, please?

I'm very thankful for this and I know is too much to ask, but can you edit the skse version for Oldrim? I mean, instead of presing "Q" and "E" could it be something else like the buttons <- and -> or "Y" and "U" because it interfiers with the Q command of showing the favorite column from SkyUI (I think I setup the Q or is by default, upps. But I got used to it)

Another thing is that the mouse speed is too hight and the left shift too slow.

Thank you very much and I'm very sorry about asking this :d

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thank you guys for the feedback, I will address them in next release of oldrim skse version.

@JakeBlake
you're suppose to rename the .dll file extension to .dllplugin, then put it in enbseries folder.

I'm currently rebuilding the SSE version and should be up in a couple of days, along with updated installation guide.

I've used the SKSE plugin which works like a charm but also wanted to try the enb plugin but doesn't work for me, I get to see the variables under the effect tab (using oldrim), but they all are in 0's and nothing happens when entering tfc or manually inputing values into them, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Tried out the SKSE plugin as it was the most streamline install. Everything works like a charm, fov slider works well, the rotation works well.
I'd love to see an .ini file with this so I could change the camera speed, the hotkeys (E works well for rotation, but Q is a bit awkward as it always opens the favorites menu) etc.

I did a kill move and can confirm that both 'tfc' and 'tfc 1' work, though the fov slider doesn't work with the mouse wheel.

This is a great tool, keep up the great work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

file update:
upload mod for SSE 1.4.2.0.8, now with
------config file to setup key bindings and speed multipliers.
------no longer requires user to modified shader files.

btw, sucsm still works.