[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

Use different browser or disable plugings which force privacy mode, no scripts or no ads.

Hey, so I'm trying to download the zip file for the F4SE version, and it's not working? Am I dong something wrong? Or is the page/link down? I've downloaded it before a long time ago, and wanted to use it again today for some mod screenshots. When I click on it, it just takes me to an empty enbdev page with a link to the main site page. I don't have adblock or anything active, and I've tried with multiple browsers.. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If i remember, forcing https connection gives error when trying to download, this site do not use ssl.

ENBSeries wrote:If i remember, forcing https connection gives error when trying to download, this site do not use ssl.
All good. I just used the browser on my phone to download, and emailed myself the file lol.

Essential for screenshots!
I notice in 12.1, the camera no longer stay put if I go into racemenu while in TFC 1 like it did in older version / LE version.
Is that a way I can disable this bugfix or can I get an earlier version before the bugfix?
I would very much appreciate cause it is easier for me to adjust actors in the screenshots if the camera doesn't auto-correct in racemenu. :D

Hi King, i tried to use the enb plugin version on SSE but it doesn't work. Does it depend on the game version? i already include FreeFlyCam.fxh but no luck
It would be really useful to rotate the Y axis without tilting my head to take a portrait screenshot

Couple bugs with 12.1 which would be really nice to have fixes for.

1. The camera position not respecting the tfc position when going into racemenu, as previously mentioned
2. NI node changes stop affecting the player like headtracking while in tfc

EDIT: Seems to be incompatibilities with Private Profile Redirector still (despite the patch notes for FFC). Removing PPR fixes the above issues.
EDIT2: Seems to have been fixed by updating to PPR v 0.5.2

Any planning to release an update for Skyrim Anniversary Edition? It would be very appreciated.

Seconded. Also, would it be possible to make use of Address Library to go version-independent? The big fiasco with this update was the move to Visual Studio 2019 to compile the official Skyrim.exe, so that's over with now. AddressLib and SKSE are back up and running normally now; AddressLib in fact beat SKSE out the door to comply with the latest official 1.6.342 update.

Somehow, the scroll to change FOV feature has completely stopped working for me. Everything else works perfectly fine except that. Furthermore, the console command "fov __" also does absolutely nothing. It might be a problem with something else entirely, but I figured I'd mention it in case anyone has a fix for this.