ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory - Returned!

general download section
  • Author

ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory - Returned!

So after going back and playing around with it ( 2nd guessing myself for NO reason)......

I decided that i still LIKED the version i put up ( still using the icelaglace effect file, which is awesome in my opinion) . also, obviously, my grindhouse Color correction palette .

Like everything i seem to do, this is going for a vintage movie style
(kinda leaning toward mid to late 90s action movies) . the bloom looks a little foggy on the opening menu, but that is not a problem in the game at all. And even though DoF doesn't seem to work , the icelaglace effect file seems to still round off the camera nicely, which is fitting considering all the Goggle wearing you do in this game . I realize some people are not big fans of modding older games... but hey, it should be about trying to do something different , rather than the same thing everyone else is doing. seriously ...

ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory by captainskullsaber, on Flickr

so any people out there who want to say "hey i personally don't like that, so no one else should" can eat it. like these two fellows below....Merry Christmas MaxTheUniqueGamer & roxahris!!! hopefully you learn that it is okay for everyone to have different tastes!!
Attachments
ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory.rar
ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory
(879.88 KiB) Downloaded 827 times
Last edited by CaptainSkullsaber on 29 Dec 2012, 00:20, edited 6 times in total.

*sensei*

Re: ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory

OH MY GOD .... That's literally the worst thing I have ever seen ... Are You fucking blind or something?
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

Yes, i'm sure you want everything to look clean like a digital camera......Where is I don't

I like old dirty dingy movies.....so eat it....

............LOL

by the way, with a name like "MaxTheUniqueGamer" you have the most generic tastes imaginable

I'm just gonna assume that you got that avatar from steam forums, and you don't like Movies before 2000. oh let me guess, you have your own settings for Skyrim!! oH My God!! you so unique LOL

If Unique meant doing what most of the ENB community already does....everyday

maybe you should look up that word "unique"....just to check for yourself .

now, it's getting late, and i'm sure you have school in the morning, so don't stay up too late playing these silly games or you might feel sleepy in class!!

*master*

Hey, mister Internet tough guy. Not everyone has the same tastes as you. Not everyone thinks slapping a "grindhouse" palette on a futuristic action stealth game set in the near future is a good idea. Or, for that matter, on every other game out there. Not everyone agrees that things are cooler with fake lens post processing. Despite creating just under half of the topics in this category of the forum on the first and second page, you are not the god of cheap post-process filters. You are a sure contender for the duke of ugly post-process settings, though. Kindly stop your hypocritical flaming.

Chaos Theory doesn't work all that well with most ENBseries files. The game doesn't really need bloom, either - I think it has its own way of dealing with that, if memory serves. You can force ambient occlusion into it through nvidia's drivers, but it doesn't work too well. Unfortunately, I can't find any of my files from that expedition, so I'm afraid you're just gonna have to imagine it for yourself. Preferably without a neon colour palette.

Simple solution!! if you don't dig it, then make your own!! Yay!!

because, as you point out, not everyone has the same taste, so make one YOU like

( it's a good point by the way )

I made this for the 2 people out there that have my same tastes, not to be popular, not to impress everyone, just for a few that might dig it, and because no one else has .....

so why all the flack? you could always do one better, or you could just keep talking......

Honestly, I asked to have this post removed, and i was just gonna post my stuff at a site for more obscure minded people, but as it has not been removed, here it stands.....

I am not a coder, and i am far from the best person ever to do this...i certainly never claimed to be

I don't want to fight, or start drama, i just wanted to do my silly stuff, and if someone else liked it, then cool. I mean, it's not like i am saying this is super awesome, i would even be open to tips on how to make it look better , but no, i get people cursing me out because they have different taste
....before they even tried it out. and i am all for constructive criticism, but this is just stone cold insulting....

that very attitude of Intolerance tells me ALL i need to know

Re: ENB for Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory - Returned!

And Returned!! with no Changes at all!! YAY!!

roxahris wrote: You can force ambient occlusion into it through nvidia's drivers, but it doesn't work too well. Unfortunately, I can't find any of my files from that expedition, so I'm afraid you're just gonna have to imagine it for yourself. Preferably without a neon colour palette.
wow, so your suggestion, based on your obvious personal tastes , is to force the video card to do something, in a way you can't actually illustrate, instead of downloading this simple mod.

I don't think you realize how incredibly dumb that sounds.

and i like the palette, apparently so do a few others if you have ever looked over at the Effects download section, where i have 2 palette packs for download. so again, Eat it.