Film Simulation LUTs for kingeric1992's shader

general download section
  • Author
*master*

Film Simulation LUTs for kingeric1992's shader

Film stock simulation LUTs!
For kingeric1992's 3D LUT shader: http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... 059f4fd126
Hello! I was using kingeric1992's shader and was in need of some good LUTs, so I remembered that Adobe Premiere has several nice film stock simulations built-in. I exported them as .cube files and then converted them to .png/.bmp with Photoshop for use with kingeric's shader. Then I realized, maybe someone else could use them too? So, here they are!

Contents
Included in the .zip are 8 different Fujifilm/Kodak film simulation LUTs, in .bmp and .png format. .bmp is for use with the DX9 version of kingeric's code, and .png is for use with the DX11 version. I am only able to test the .bmp versions but AFAIK the .png files should look the same.

Directions
You will have to rename the files or edit the relevant code for these files to work. Put them in your Skyrim folder where the rest of the enbseries files are, then rename the LUT you want to use to LUT.bmp for DX9 or LUT.png for DX11, or if you know what you're doing you can edit kingeric's code to point to the files as they are already named.

If using the DNI separated version of kingeric's code, you will need to rename the 3 LUTs you want to use LUT_ExtDay.png, LUT_ExtNight.png, and LUT_Int.png respectively for DX11, or the same thing but with a .bmp extension for DX9.

Help
If anyone needs help getting these files to work, please let me know in the comments.

Thanks
Major thanks to kingeric1992 and ENBSeries for all their awesome work! Also thanks to Adobe for creating the film LUTs and Fujifilm/Kodak for creating the film they were based on.
Attachments
FilmStockLUTs.zip
Fujifilm and Kodak film stock simulation LUTs exported from Adobe Premiere and converted to PNG/BMP
(164.21 KiB) Downloaded 519 times