Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB

Thought I would share some updates on how the weather diversity is looking so far. Only thing that's near ready for release is the sky colors, but I'm still working on them.

Also all of the weathers shown here have the same Day/Night detection even if they appear to have different intensities they all have more or less the same RGB value only moved the highest value around.

SkyrimCloudy - 12f89

SkyrimCloudy_A - 10e1f1

SkyrimCloudyTU - 10a243

SkyrimCloudyTU_A - 10e1ed

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

And here is the SkyrimClearTU - 10a240 weather cycle.

Midday

Sunset

Midnight

Sunrise

Hello Mr J.....So this is where you have been hiding out. 8D I'll give this a whirl tonight, posted some pics in Skyrim thread and incase i've not said it enough before......Thankin you very very very much for your stuffz!!! ;-D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah I guess it is :lol: A test run is all good but I don't recommend you starting a new preset at least not if you're thinking of going all they way to fine-tune a ENB Preset with the current released ELE as I have made considerable changes to all of it's modules, for the better that is and it will have changes compared to the old ELE modules.

--JawZ-- wrote:Yeah I guess it is :lol: A test run is all good but I don't recommend you starting a new preset at least not if you're thinking of going all they way to fine-tune a ENB Preset with the current released ELE as I have made considerable changes to all of it's modules, for the better that is and it will have changes compared to the old ELE modules.
Errrrr PM me when you think it's good to go then please Mr J.......Thankin you thankin you 8D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well it's good to go for trying it out as it won't change that much, I just wanted to notify you that it is not ready for any ENB Preset creation that would end in spending an hour to get the Volumetric Fog just right where you want it to be or something like that ;)

I do recommend that you just try and run ELE with your current preset to see how it impacts on your current preset so you'll know what to do when the time comes to "dig deeper" into the ELE mod ;) And I would appreciate any kind of feedback from your brief or more in-depth testing, if you want to try it now that is. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything here so please don't feel as you "have" to do it ok :)

--JawZ-- wrote:Well it's good to go for trying it out as it won't change that much, I just wanted to notify you that it is not ready for any ENB Preset creation that would end in spending an hour to get the Volumetric Fog just right where you want it to be or something like that ;)

I do recommend that you just try and run ELE with your current preset to see how it impacts on your current preset so you'll know what to do when the time comes to "dig deeper" into the ELE mod ;) And I would appreciate any kind of feedback from your brief or more in-depth testing, if you want to try it now that is. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything here so please don't feel as you "have" to do it ok :)
Lol no pressure at all Mr J would be glad to.....Though my feedback would prolly be worthless >< I'm not a code monkey and my ENB's are gut feeling configs more than anything.

But i can post screenies as good as the next man, so give me 24 hrs and i'll do some on off shots. Would this mean removing your ENB weather and fog plug ins??

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The only knowledge you need to have is making a preset by assigning different values to the settings ;) Only interested in how the visual appears with your preset and how you usually configure a ENB preset. So no "code monkey" needed in these tests ;)

That would be great though you don't need to take any off pictures as I know how the weather and stuff looks like without ENB active, only pictures with your ENB settings activated is necessary :)
Yes that's right as I have gone way beyond simple ambient and sun light color changes with ELE ;)

I usually configure an ENB by pure luck and stupidity!!! :lol:

I'll get right on it though ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's how I have gotten my best looking presets :P

An example of such occasions;

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4425 ... 534853.jpg
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4614 ... 554220.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2738/t ... 140987.jpg
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2466 ... 512753.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1364 ... 572053.jpg

All of those I either sumbled upon a new setting I hadn't tried before or made some changes to some of the enbeffect.fx code in a new way. All in the name of having fun ;)

I'll make sure to check in when you have made some contribution here, of any kind :)