Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 12/05

camaro_69_327;

It was created for testing only but yes the files contained in the 00 Skyrim folder are included in the combined module.

skysan4298;

I'll correct my Sky Light settings in the new Interior Lighting modules.
The only thing that could remotely affect SunCorona or SunGlare is the weather module but even that does not cause such an error, you will have to look at some other source for you're problem.

NWelf;

Hi there and welcome to this forum :)

What they usually do if they combine light bulb mods is to use TES5EDIT and remove edits from both mods.
As an example the light bulbs looks better with ELFX in Whiterun Dragonsreach so a user removes those edits from Relighting Skyrim but Relighting Skyrim have better light bulbs in Whiterun Dragonsreach Jarl's Quarter so the user removes those edits from the ELFX mod.

When it comes to running ELE with another light bulb mod and not ELE's own light bulb module they load the light bulb module ELFX, RS, RLO, Shadows before the ELE - Interior Lighting modules.

If you want to run with another weather mod than what ELE offers, remove the ELE - Weather modules and keep the rest of the ELE files.
If you want to use another light bulb mod than what ELE offers, remove the ELE - Light Bulb modules and keep the rest of the ELE files
If you want to use ELE Weather and Light Bulb modules and for instance ELFX - Enhancer.esp, remove ELE - Interior Lighting modules and keep the rest of the ELE files.

You can add or remove any ELE files as you see fit, there is no demand between them. If you want only ELE - Weathers just use ELE - Weathers and none of the other files, as an example.

These are Light Bulbs or Point Lights as they are also called - http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tut ... hts_and_FX
These are imagespaces and lighting templates also known as color correction settings - http://www.creationkit.com/ImageSpace and http://www.creationkit.com/Lighting_Template
These are weathers also known as color correction settings - http://www.creationkit.com/Weather

Weathers and Lighting Templates are almost identical, Lighting Templates are for interiors and weathers are for exteriors.

*sensei*

--JawZ-- wrote: skysan4298;

I'll correct my Sky Light settings in the new Interior Lighting modules.
The only thing that could remotely affect SunCorona or SunGlare is the weather module but even that does not cause such an error, you will have to look at some other source for you're problem.
My problem has been resolved when I used the upgrade mod save file step. I uninstalled ELE interior v0.0.4 first, load the save then do a new save, then installed the vecka49 and loading the new save eliminated the sky alpha issue. I just love the interior colors with ELE, so thanks for the ELE mods.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

Are the FX Effects Ext plugins supposed to be missing from v49?

Thanks Jawz for the detailed and very informative answer, that definitely helped :D .

Ok had another question. I loaded ELE-Interior Lighting.esp and WetandCold - Holidays.esp into TES5Edit to check them (since LOOT said they were conflicting), and it showed some minor conflicts, mostly lighting template conflicts in the Inns and Merchant Shops and such. My Question is should I load ELE-Interior Lighting before or after WetandCold - Holidays?? Will I still get the other functions of WetandCold - Holidays (like npcs celebrating, etc.) if I load ELE-Interior Lighting AFTER the WetandCold - Holidays?? Any insight would be appreciated, as most of what TES5Edit spits out is greek to me still lol. It looks like it's mostly conflicts in the XCLL - Lighting; LTMP - Lighting Template; XCLW - Water Height value; XCCM - Sky/Weather from Region; XCIM - Image Space. And I am clueless as to what affect these values have on things.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

myztikrice;

That module is still in development. The one I did upload with an NMM installer only covered Whiterun exterior anyways so.

NWelf;

You are welcome.

I have no idea what the purpose of that .esp plugin has, so I need to check it out before I can say what should stay and what should not in either plugin and what the proper load order would be.

ELE-Interior Lighting should not interfere with any NPC edits (depending on if the NPC edits make changes to cell menu values)

XCLW - Water Height; value can be ignored in almost all mods as that value is automatically edited when creating a new .esp plugin, reason for doing so is still a mystery to me.

XCLL - Lighting; LTMP - Lighting Template; XCCM - Sky/Weather from Region; XCIM - Image Space > Those however are edits that ELE does and whenever you encounter a mod altering those settings you have to choose which lighting edits to use, ELE or "random-mod". If you want ELE lighting load ELE after "random-mod" or vice versa if you want "random-mod" lighting instead of ELE lighting

--JawZ-- wrote: NWelf;

You are welcome.

I have no idea what the purpose of that .esp plugin has, so I need to check it out before I can say what should stay and what should not in either plugin and what the proper load order would be.

ELE-Interior Lighting should not interfere with any NPC edits (depending on if the NPC edits make changes to cell menu values)

XCLW - Water Height; value can be ignored in almost all mods as that value is automatically edited when creating a new .esp plugin, reason for doing so is still a mystery to me.

XCLL - Lighting; LTMP - Lighting Template; XCCM - Sky/Weather from Region; XCIM - Image Space > Those however are edits that ELE does and whenever you encounter a mod altering those settings you have to choose which lighting edits to use, ELE or "random-mod". If you want ELE lighting load ELE after "random-mod" or vice versa if you want "random-mod" lighting instead of ELE lighting
Ok I get that, but what about the other functions of a mod. Say I have ELE - Interior Lighting and WetandCold - Holidays mods. If I load ELE - Interiors AFTER WetandCold - Holidays, will WetandCold - Holidays still function properly (with NPCs celebrating, etc.) Or will ELE completely Override WetandCold - Holidays, so that its other functions (other than lighting) don't work??

I took a screenshot of my LOOT load order, showing which mods are conflicting with ELE - Interiors. And I am trying to figure out where to put it in relation to the other mods, without ELE overriding other parts of the other mods (the non Lighting parts) . Because some of them have nothing to do with lighting at all, Like Milk.esp is just a mod that adds new drinks to the game. But for some reason has a few Lighting edits in it.

Here's a link to the screenshot: Ok well was going to but for some reason the link isn't working, ggrrrrr

EDIT: Oh I see, I use Flickr for image hosting, and don't really want to have to signup for another one, so I guess if you want to see screenshot, just pm me and I can send you the link or whatever.

@ JawZ

Are you aware of a TES5Edit weather editing development Zilav did a while ago, maybe it would be helpful for you ..

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php ... ntry148770

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Furball;

No I did not, thank you very much for showing me that neat tool/function.
Will speed up the building process (hopefully) by alot from the looks of things, haveing those RGB color palette panels side by side would allow for a far better tweaking experience than the Creation Kit layout.

*sensei*

It is nice when it works... but be aware that it can get all wonky and crash and then you loose all progress! So it is not for use when you make 100 weathers in a row!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The only thing I can see any use for now that I've actually opened it up is to quickly copy paste color values between weather types other than that the CK is better for adjusting weathers still as you don't get any real "feel" for the colors you are applying.

Still that is actually the only thing I was missing a fast group copy pasting feature.