Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 5 June-14

Will the RGB calculator only be for interiors? Also, I cant use the creation kit, my computer is too slow. So I can't test it. What exactly does it do?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have wrote that it will be added and in the last pic I uploaded on the last page there are Tabs for Interior and Weather sections visible in that pic.
If you can't use Creation Kit you can use TES5EDIT to apply the values to interior Lighting Templates and Weathers. But you will have to have an ESP that make changes to all areas, such as my Interior Lighting modules along with some "weather-edits".esp file.

If you feel like editing your weathers from vanilla on your own with TES5EDIT I can create a .esp plugin for you to allow adjustments to be done with TES5EDIT, if you want to take that approach.
There will be no visual changes only edits that TES5EDIT will recognize and make it possible to edit them directly in that plugin, instead of having to create new edits from within the TES5EDIT itself.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I would greatly appreciate that .esp! What do you mean, "There will be no visual changes"? My main use for this esp/calculator would be to change the exterior lighting. I want to make it similar to TAZ's lighting esp.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Here you go, only Skyrim content as I didn't now if you have Dragonborn or Dawnguard;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/40k6q ... _Edits.esp

Calculator will be a while until it is finished and has a good sufficient weather calculations.

But you can still adjust the weathers with TES5EDIT and by using the built in Weather Editor zilav invented it makes it easier.

How to use Weather Editor in TES5EDIT;

Download this file here and use as TES5EDIT;
http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php ... -tes5edit/

Or using your current TES5EDIT and inside it right mouse click on an .esp plugin, press Apply Script, remove the current code in the new window and copy and paste the Weather Editor code into the script window and save it as Weather Editor
Weather Editor code -> http://pastebin.com/sd7R0djr

You have to have the weather you want to edit selected and either apply the script through the menu or using the hotkeys Ctrl + W

How the Weather Editor looks in TES5EDIT;

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Wow, that's fantastic. Thank you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You're welcome.
Do you have the Dawnguard and/or Dragonborn DLC? as those two DLC adds new weathers and I could do similar esp for them as well so it's all covered.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:You're welcome.
Do you have the Dawnguard and/or Dragonborn DLC? as those two DLC adds new weathers and I could do similar esp for them as well so it's all covered.
Yes and yes. That would be appreciated. Until I get a better computer, I won't be using the construction set and this is a godsend.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok I'll send you those files later today then when I get back home.

New version when?

^ My guess? When it's done.