Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author

Re: Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

WOW! the new Sky Mesh for v0.262 + new fix looks incredible! :shock:
Keep up that great work. :)

Would it be possible to remove the XCMO - Music Type reference? It conflicts with a lot of audio and music overhauls, and on the flip side, most audio and music overhauls overwrite your XCIM - Imagespace edits if loaded after your mod. :/

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uhm, none of these files present here have a Music type edit in them. Are you refering to the Nexus ELE - Lite files perhaps?
Replace any music edits in the ELE files with the settings from your "X" sound mod by using TES5EDIT to forward edits from your "X" sound mod into ELE files.

Hello!
I've just completed installing STEP: Extended, which I'm sure you're aware off using your ELE mod. Everything works perfectly, except with the STEP: Extended patch saying: "Error: This plugin requires "ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp" to be installed, but it is missing.". I actually have installed ELE though, and it does indeed not have that esp, so I'm stumped. Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance, I'm not expecting you to know everything about the compatibility between ELE and STEP, but I thought I might aswell ask.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You should use the ELE - Lite file linked at the guide, which directs you to Nexus, and choose the right option in the NMM installer. Not the files available here.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59733/?

Hello Jawz, I was Just curious if you had ever released the full covered version of ELE Weathers? I did not see any notice of it but was not sure if I missed something.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No I haven't. I'm working on a full covered release now though.
The one that can be found at the ELE - Lite mod page over at the nexus site.

Currently I have completed all Clear, Cloudy, Fog, OvercastRain as well as StormRain, StormSnow, OvercastWar, SkuldafnCloudy, RiftenOvercastFog, HelgenAttackWeather, WorldMapWeather and SovngardeDark.
That's 61 out of 89 weathers used in the game for exterior visuals and a few are used during special events, like spells and quest triggers.

hey good to know. out of curiosity what is the difference between the ELE Weathers Lite on the nexus and the ELE Weathers module you have posted on PG 1, or are they the same?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Improved implementation and alteration of values. Simplest answer to that. And it's more finished than the one here.

I have now added the BluePalace weathers (4 of them) to the completion list as well as some Dawnguard and Dragonborn specific weathers, so it's at 70 complete weathers now, I think.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can't wait to see the completed version.