Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

It will probably be out next week. I destroyed my "color-work" screen yesterday trying to remove the Anti-glare film on it, to impatient so ripped off parts of the polarization film. I will have new monitors arriving next week, same monitor specs and make but in 24" instead of 27".

*master*

The blank area below the skybox is actually taken up by the cloud texture in slot 28 (SkyrimCloudsFill.dds), with the little line between the horizon and the slot28 cloud being filled by Far Fog. Screenshot examples from the Creation Kit, vanilla mesh.

ImageImage

ImageImage

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--STATUS UPDATE--

This might be premature, but so far it has worked as planned.

In future updates there will now be a possibility to, not only have the shader files (enbeffect.fx etc) to have a Dungeon specific setting, but also the enbseries.ini file as well.

So with this new feature you will be able to set specific visuals seperate between regular interiors (example: Dragonsreach) and dungeons (example: Blackreach).
One can even setup a enbseries.ini file for each interior cell if one so want to, though that would just be ridiculous amount of separation, in my eyes anyway.

*master*

Sorry to necro this thread but is this now completely obsolete in favor of the LITE version that is on the nexus?