--JawZ-- ENB resources, updated 15 september-14

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 09/01

It was just to spare some dumb comments like "this code doesn't work" from users assuming everything posted here is simple copy & paste.
And using GUI commands makes it go faster to go through how a new code behaves in game compared to text based commands.

Same here I always throw out as much as I can whenever I start on a new file so I won't have anything I might not end up using and only taking unnecessary space, these are my personal files I'm talking about not the ones I share here. Which have multiple codes in them so the end user can have multiple options.

Thinking about Kermles I take it ;) :lol:

That's true but most of the time it's barely noticeable, of course it depends on how much code there is and how fast/slow that/those codes are.

I have a good adaptation that I use. I just couldn't find a way to make the Vanilla/Skyrim adaptation to behave in the same manner when I did not use APPLYGAMECC that's all, otherwise I have adjustable vanilla adaptation code already. I might find a solution later on but I don't think I will be looking into it as I don't care for that adaptation method.

Skylighting flickering happens regardless of adaptation is on or not. Or at least it used to last time I checked I have not used or created a ENB preset for 2 months or so now. Only vanilla state files for testing purposes.

BSnake;

Which file are you using where Diffuse bloom does not work as it works on my end with the GUI mixed enbeffect.fx file.

@JawZ: I'm using your MIXEDv2enbeffect.fx from your "The Mixed enbeffect file v12-36720-1-2.zip". I'm pretty sure it's the version 1.3 from your Nexus page near the very bottom. Most of the other secondary effects, such as the edge bloom, work as intended. Diffuse bloom and enable_hsv seem to be the only things that don't want to play nicely. :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I suggest you download my latest files either in this thread at the front page or over at Nexus because the one you are currently using is an old file.

Either the DN-IE enbeffect files -- None GUI for ENB 0_119 to 0_2XX for text based commands or the GUI enbeffect files -- for ENB 0_197 to 0_2XX for GUI based commands.

Every effects contained in those files should work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ok here is another quick and easy code that might be useful to some

Code: Select all

bool   APPLYGAMECC_EXT <
        string UIName =  "Enable Game Post-Processing EXT";
    > = {true};

bool   APPLYGAMECC_INT <
        string UIName =  "Enable Game Post-Processing INT";
    > = {true};

----------------------------------------------------------------------

if (APPLYGAMECC_EXT==true && lerp(1, 0, EInteriorFactor)) //Skyrim Post-Processing for Exteriors
{
}

if (APPLYGAMECC_INT==true && EInteriorFactor) //Skyrim Post-Processing for Interiors
{
}
Have the possibility to activate/deactivate APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION to exteriors only or interiors only.

The above code only works with if statements and not #if directives!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--MINOR UPDATE--

Uploaded "cleaned" and stripped enbeffect.fx files, GUI and none GUI

Can be found at the front page in the download section.

*sensei*

@ --JawZ--
How goes the education, my good friend?

And thanks for the new update, going to be trying it out ;)

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ZeroKing;

Really great, thanks for asking :)
Though I've been sick with fever since Thursday and milling down metal constructions with a headache and never ending coughing and what not
makes it quite hard to focus and get the required tolerance of 0.01 and 0.001 millimeters in the manual/conventional milling machines right on the spot :P

The stripped files are for .fx creators and doesn't contain anything besides what is needed to make ENBSeries use/"input" the file more or less.

I'm working on a new GUI preset which have all files GUI converted with new code in them from Oyama, Matso, MTichenor, Aiyen and Kermles code.
(I will have to ask for the required permissions first though) I have enbeffectprepass.fx and enblens.fx left to do and then go over the files and see if I can do some optimizations to them.
Then release time ;)

*sensei*

@ --JawZ--
As a biomedical engineer, I fully agree. With sickness about, I can barely focus on getting machined and milled parts right, especially working on tolerances. But truck on through, mate. Such is life.

As for the update, I write my own code these days, so it's always helpful to have a stripped-down .fx file at hand. As an old-school ENB tweaker, I couldn't ever really get used to using the GUI; recently started to use it myself.

Flickr
Twitter

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ZeroKing;

Well then you know my "pain" quite well then. I sure wish it wasn't though, I rather re-live all my injuries than being sick! But as you say one just need to push through these events.

Ah ok, it's better like that. You get precisely what you wan't without a bunch of extra nonsense one never uses anyway.
I use the GUI because it makes things go faster when I'm configuring my ELE modules colors and what not, easier and faster too see how well my modules functions with mild to insane ENB values and thus can adjust it better.

Also to make it an easier experience for new comers to the ENBSeries world.

I have come to prefer GUI for initial test values then adjust values in Notepad++ for finer details. Also great way to test out new code and it's command to see possible min and max values.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 14 June-14

--UPDATE--

Updated front page and release of new shader files
  • Default ENBseries 0.254 shaders
  • Tonemapping operator methods
  • Contrast methods

Rest of the files be uploaded later on.