--JawZ-- ENB resources, updated 15 september-14

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- ENB resources, updated 15 september-14

Resources for Skyrim, fallout 3/New Vegas and ENBSeries
Contains shader files, PSD/"DIY" files, textures and meshes and guides as well as Tips & Tricks

List of GUI Annotations:
ENB Resources page 7

Shader files:
  • Default ENBseries 0.254 shaders
  • Cleaned up the text format
  • Added info to certain variables and code segments
  • Added GUI controls but comes with regular text controls
  • List of commands with explanation can be found in the Readme or here - pastebin link will be added shortly
  • Tonemapping operator methods
  • Contains Logarithmic, Drago-Logarathmic, Exponential, Reinhard-Basic, Reinhard-Modified, Filmic-ALU and Filmic Uncharted2D operators
  • Added complement effect codes to the operators that needed it.
  • List of commands with explanation can be found in the Readme or here - pastebin link will be added shortly
  • Contrast methods
  • Contains different types of contrast methods, no real "HDR" contrast effect though. Might be added later once I get time to delve in to coding again
  • New shader files
  • Contains shader files altered from Boris default files with either altered code or entirely new coding
  • Empty/clean shader files
  • Removed all coding to a bare minimum in all shader files, for those of you who want to start fresh when coding

ENB specific resources:

Content will be added later on.

Skyrim specific resources:

Content will be added later on.

Credits and Permissions:

Use these files as you want as long as you credit the original authors and don't go against their own permissions for their code. Also I would want the credit "boxes" in the files to stay there but the rest of the file you can throw out or throw in, twist and turn as you want.
  • Boris: Creator of the inital shaders and ENBSeries.
  • MJP: Author of DX11 Sample Framework examples.
  • MTichenor: Author of initial Vanilla Adaptation and Vanilla Bloom
  • JawZ: Author of ND-IE seperation code, GUI implementation, code conversions and development.

Download section:

Download Link - Default ENBseries 0.254 shaders
Download Link - Tonemapping operator methods
Download Link - Contrast methods
Download Link - New Shader files

Download Link - ENB specific resources will be available soon
Download Link - Skyrim specific resources will be available soon
Last edited by --JawZ-- on 24 Jul 2013, 23:28, edited 42 times in total.

Re: Extended Realistic Lighting 3.5 and 3.4a - Vanilla versi

This actually belongs in the EFFECTS section.as this section is for a full set , not just an effect

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CaptainSkullsaber
Read again, this category is a general download section for user files. Effects category is for custom shaders, and full sets are posted in Presets.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

This is neither a Preset or an effect file. This is just an extension of the Original RL files. This is the full mod in itself you just need to add the RL 3.4a patcher.jar and Realistic Lighting.ini to make the customization part working on either the 3.4a version file or the 3.5 version file.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources

Updated the RAR folder containing the DNI seperated enbeffect.fx, I also added a new mixed enbeffect.fx file

EDIT;

Upload a new update, add a new bloom type and did some code corrections to HD6 v11-4 enbeffect.fx file.

Yeah so I'm running v0.0075b for Burnout Paradise, and the guide is completely irellevant. Barely any of the parameters listed in the guide for the parameters inside enbseries.ini are similar to those inside the enbseries.ini file that came with the mod for burnout paradise. THe readme file is barely sufficient, as it doesn't explain what the depth of field, perpixellighting or motionblur paramters do, or what their limits are.

Also, why are there are no dof or motion blur mods AT ALL in burnout paradise despite the mod stating there is? and even inside the ebnseries.ini file - there are dof and motion blur parameters seemingly unused.

Also, what makes you think everyone reading the guide plays skyrim? Is it just a guide on how to use enb for skyrim? In that case, thanks for wasting my time. Otherwise, why am I reading on the "skyrim installation folder"? I don't care, I don't play that game. I'm reading the guide in the light of general use, not for a specific game.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't think everyone uses the ENBSeries for Skyrim alone, and the guide is only for Skyrim ENB.

Next time you post a comment to a complete stranger you never talked to before I would suggest you would be less rude in it. Because no ones going to like to read or reply to a comment with things like this in it;
Also, what makes you think everyone reading the guide plays skyrim? Is it just a guide on how to use enb for skyrim? In that case, thanks for wasting my time. Otherwise, why am I reading on the "skyrim installation folder"? I don't care, I don't play that game. I'm reading the guide in the light of general use, not for a specific game.
Espescially when I haven't said it was for general ENB use as that is not possible as there are too many different commands, and differs on how they interact with each other. It's just the basic stuff like SSAO applies "dark spots" around corners and stuff that should have shadows, and bloom applies a glow to the scene.

So I forgot to mention that the guide was for Skyrim while everything else I posted in this thread was for Skyrim, and if you follow the link you will go to the Skyrim Nexus? I thought that would be pretty obvious that it was written to explain the ENBSeries for Skyrim and nothing else. And that I mention Skyrim over and over again and have pictures from Skyrim etc.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 26/01

The work you are doing here is invaluable. Thank you!

I'm still laughing over euniqe's post. I mean, seriously? How could you not get that this was Skyrim-specific information at a glance, especially after opening the pdf files? Your lack of paying attention does not constitute a failure on JawZ's part.

It's just dumbfounding how much shit JawZ has gotten over this post, especially considering all the effort that went into it.

Thanks JawZ, your info is pretty much the de-facto standard in ENB documentation. I couldn't tweak without it as a reference.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks guys, that means alot to me to hear you say such good things about my work :)