Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Mindflux i hope you can help me.

Its been a few days having grey waterfalls and also grey foam. Both water efects are normal in the rest of the game and looks really weird. The grey waterfall is the water that is still "in the air", one it touches ground it looks good again.

I tried to unistall and install different versions of the particle patch without success in fixing it. I dont know what i did wrong. I use Realvision Full Nova.

Any help with this??

Edit: if i disable the postprocessing object of the Enb, the water is normal again. Maybe is a problem from the Enbs files?

Edit 2: if i use other water-waterfalls particles from other mods for Enb i get the same grey effect.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not sure why this would be happening if you have the particle patch installed. Do the parameters under [PARTICLE] have an effect on the waterfall mesh? Maybe try the following:

1) Test the parameters under under [PARTICLE] group; make sure all intensities are 1.0.
2) Backup your ENB files and test the default files from Boris.
4) Temporarily rename data/meshes/effects and see if it makes a difference.

There have been a few of posts on RealVision ENB's page about users experiencing black sun rays indoors after updating to the newest particle patch.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, got a report from another user as well.

*master*

I've noticed something in the CK. There is 2 FXAmbBeamDust_Dim meshes. One doesn't have the "_" in it, and I'm guessing that one is yours as it works perfectly compared to the one that has the _ in it.

Check your files, that may be why people are still having issues.

EDIT:

Found a few files that have xb in the name like "fxambbeamxbdust_dim02" Is that supposed to be there?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Those reported should now be fixed. I also moved the shafts into optional components so it's easier not to install them in fear of being, err, shafted.

I guess all the different shafts are used somewhere. For some reason, Bethesda went for a huge amount of duplicates even though the meshes themselves are more or less the same. Go figure.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks so very much for the updates Mindflux! Been using your patch and grass for ages and also recently the ferns. Much appreciate all the work you do.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, glad you found my stuff useful. I would have probably dropped updating a long time ago if it wasn't for you guys + I like to finish what I started.

Is the particle patch and subsurface patch incompatible with any mods ?

It needed a comp. patch for w.a.t.e.r 1.6. for example.

Hello!

I've noticed a weird bug involving fire when using ENB:

Image Image

The first screenshot was taken with my ENB profile activated, and the second with it deactivated, at the same game frame (I opened the console to freeze the action, that's why you can see the lower parts of the pics are darker). As you can see, if you look at the fire in the center of the images, there's a little problem with fire not being visible in the window when the ENB profile is active.

The shots were taken in Solitude during the festival of the burning of King Olaf, at the exterior walls of the city near the Bards College, where the king's effigy was burning (end of the main Bards College quest).

I first thought it was an ENB bug, but Boris advised me to ask here for a solution, because he suspects a "buggy game model".