Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

This i found in Solitude, no table box of the merchant (there is a small market):

I can't get this to work.

I installed it, but nothing seems to have changed.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Thanks, I already tried to fix that but the fix is currently under optionals in the file - it's possible that I have made a mistake, I will check again.

jabberwockxeno
What is not changed? Did you copy the stuff from Core folder to your Skyrim folder?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I haven't tried your fix, the screen just what found in vanilla game, so if fixed already, ignore my post.

mindflux wrote:Boris
Thanks, I already tried to fix that but the fix is currently under optionals in the file - it's possible that I have made a mistake, I will check again.

jabberwockxeno
What is not changed? Did you copy the stuff from Core folder to your Skyrim folder?
The glowing water at night is still occurring.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris
Alright, I guess it should be fine then. I'm currently trying to find a way to fix cobwebs but having some troubles as they tend to get completely black with certain imagespace modifies, don't really know what to do with them.

jabberwockxeno
That's a different issue not related to particles, check this post: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1518.

mindflux wrote:Boris
Alright, I guess it should be fine then. I'm currently trying to find a way to fix cobwebs but having some troubles as they tend to get completely black with certain imagespace modifies, don't really know what to do with them.

jabberwockxeno
That's a different issue not related to particles, check this post: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1518.
SO I just download the zip file in that thread, and overwrite the existing file? Will this work with the in game Shift enter menu?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jabberwockxeno
That file is the default enbeffect.fx that comes with Skyrim ENB, only difference is that day/night/interior separation has been added under PP2 for better control. Naturally you can't use it if you're using a preset with custom enbeffect.fx - you can, but the preset will look nothing like it should.

mindflux wrote:jabberwockxeno
That file is the default enbeffect.fx that comes with Skyrim ENB, only difference is that day/night/interior separation has been added under PP2 for better control. Naturally you can't use it if you're using a preset with custom enbeffect.fx - you can, but the preset will look nothing like it should.
So how would I insert the separation into my enbeffect.fx so it looks identical, save for fixing the water being bright?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jabberwockxeno
Which enbeffect.fx are you using? I guess you have already checked that it doesn't have the proper controls?

It's possible to add the separation to any enbeffect.fx, but it depends on the complexity of the file how much work it is.