Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Is that normal my Deathbells are still glowing everywhere? It's nice but a little annoying. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

A screenshot would be helpful, but depending on your settings it's possible since they still have the glow shader intact - I guess that was the original intention of the developers. Also, they're still affected by vegetation subsurface scattering.

Here's how mine look now with a pretty low subsurface scattering amount:

In other news, I think I managed to fix the splashes, just need to test more before deploying the fix.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice going with the particle fixes so far Mindflux, really does make it easier to get the look you want without certain objects looking way to "bloomy" or affected by the wrong enb setting :)

I don't know if this is affected by some ENB settings but it looks like the same issue like the infamous Solitude door glow bug.

Red Apple glows in the dark, I don't think these are placed under the "Green food" products :lol: Vanilla meshes and textures as I took the picture inside the CK when I was working on Relighting Skyrim - Update.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, really nice to see you decided to keep on working on Relighting Skyrim.

And yes, those apples! Don't even look at potions... :D I initially thought I'm not going to patch all that random junk because there are so many objects that have some kind of issues and inconsistencies, but perhaps I will start adding them anyway to hopefully make the patch complete one day.

Do you remember where did you see those specimens?

New apple, hehe:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have added Solitude know to the RS - Update and will upload it momentarily then I will upload a new version of Hearthfires with slightly altered Main interiors. And then there is the Dawnguard version which I have done some alteration to the Soul Cairn exterior. And maybe release RS - Dragonborn soon aswell :)

Actually the potions does look ok with the glow shader on it, though if it reacts to some ENB setting Like the particle, SSS or fire it would need to be re assigned atleast that's my opinion ;)

Maybe I will try do it myself sometime, just to get familiar with altering meshes shaders to my own personal taste :P it's the first time I even noticed those apples so it doesnt bother me just thought I would notify you if you didn't already know about it.

It was in the Solitude Stables interior on the right side of the fireplace.

EDIT;

A wee bit better and more natural looking ;)

Is this supposed to fix the waterfall spray particles?

Because I installed it and see no changes. Maybe its because I have .15d, I don't know.

Also, unrelated: I no longer have bright water st night, but it's greenish near me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What kind of waterfall and where? I have only tested a couple of types, so it's possible I may have missed some effects, but if I get more information I will look into it.

Water effects pick up ambient colour, that's most likely why they might have a green tint in specific weather conditions. You can tone down the tint by lowering LightingInfluence.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

jabberwockxeno wrote:Would it be possible to combine everything in one data folder, zip it in a rar and load it as a mod/texturepack?
Go to my file section and download the Unreal Cinema Data File. Only thing you may want to remove is the sunglare.dds as that's a custom sunglare for the ENB.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30406

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks chap, you beat me to it once again. I will make make my own all-in-one set with the next update.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What would be a good idea, when it's all final, is to make a fomod file so that people can install optionals via NMM etc.

I think you should worry about merging it all when you have a final build for the patch (or close to final).

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz