Please use english language
It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 15:52

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 98  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 18:58 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Dec 2011, 08:53
Posts: 11582
Location: St.Petersburg
This i found in Solitude, no table box of the merchant (there is a small market):
Image

_________________
Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz, 16 Gb ram, GeForce 650 Ti 2 Gb, X-Fi Xtreme Music, WinXP/Win7
I am INFP, not the brutal, godamnit.


Top
 Profile  
 
Tomoko
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:05 
Offline

Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 21:50
Posts: 28
I can't get this to work.

I installed it, but nothing seems to have changed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:18 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 13:42
Posts: 2056
Boris
Thanks, I already tried to fix that but the fix is currently under optionals in the file - it's possible that I have made a mistake, I will check again.

jabberwockxeno
What is not changed? Did you copy the stuff from Core folder to your Skyrim folder?

_________________
Smoking Torches and Candles
Dark Dungeons for ENB
Particle and Subsurface Scattering Patches for ENB (updated 11/01/2017)
flickr; twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:33 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Dec 2011, 08:53
Posts: 11582
Location: St.Petersburg
I haven't tried your fix, the screen just what found in vanilla game, so if fixed already, ignore my post.

_________________
Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz, 16 Gb ram, GeForce 650 Ti 2 Gb, X-Fi Xtreme Music, WinXP/Win7
I am INFP, not the brutal, godamnit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 20:47 
Offline

Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 21:50
Posts: 28
mindflux wrote:
Boris
Thanks, I already tried to fix that but the fix is currently under optionals in the file - it's possible that I have made a mistake, I will check again.

jabberwockxeno
What is not changed? Did you copy the stuff from Core folder to your Skyrim folder?


The glowing water at night is still occurring.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 21:01 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 13:42
Posts: 2056
Boris
Alright, I guess it should be fine then. I'm currently trying to find a way to fix cobwebs but having some troubles as they tend to get completely black with certain imagespace modifies, don't really know what to do with them.

jabberwockxeno
That's a different issue not related to particles, check this post: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1518.

_________________
Smoking Torches and Candles
Dark Dungeons for ENB
Particle and Subsurface Scattering Patches for ENB (updated 11/01/2017)
flickr; twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2013, 21:30 
Offline

Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 21:50
Posts: 28
mindflux wrote:
Boris
Alright, I guess it should be fine then. I'm currently trying to find a way to fix cobwebs but having some troubles as they tend to get completely black with certain imagespace modifies, don't really know what to do with them.

jabberwockxeno
That's a different issue not related to particles, check this post: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1518.


SO I just download the zip file in that thread, and overwrite the existing file? Will this work with the in game Shift enter menu?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2013, 00:05 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 13:42
Posts: 2056
jabberwockxeno
That file is the default enbeffect.fx that comes with Skyrim ENB, only difference is that day/night/interior separation has been added under PP2 for better control. Naturally you can't use it if you're using a preset with custom enbeffect.fx - you can, but the preset will look nothing like it should.

_________________
Smoking Torches and Candles
Dark Dungeons for ENB
Particle and Subsurface Scattering Patches for ENB (updated 11/01/2017)
flickr; twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2013, 01:47 
Offline

Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 21:50
Posts: 28
mindflux wrote:
jabberwockxeno
That file is the default enbeffect.fx that comes with Skyrim ENB, only difference is that day/night/interior separation has been added under PP2 for better control. Naturally you can't use it if you're using a preset with custom enbeffect.fx - you can, but the preset will look nothing like it should.


So how would I insert the separation into my enbeffect.fx so it looks identical, save for fixing the water being bright?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2013, 15:40 
Offline
*blah-blah-blah maniac*
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 13:42
Posts: 2056
jabberwockxeno
Which enbeffect.fx are you using? I guess you have already checked that it doesn't have the proper controls?

It's possible to add the separation to any enbeffect.fx, but it depends on the complexity of the file how much work it is.

_________________
Smoking Torches and Candles
Dark Dungeons for ENB
Particle and Subsurface Scattering Patches for ENB (updated 11/01/2017)
flickr; twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 98  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group