Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

big thanks ibbanez. :)

Very wonderful, thank you guys! I am going to take a look at the particle patch in skyrim SE now. :)

Just trying out the particle patch in SE, and it seems like some braziers in front of the big face door in Karthspire are causing CTDs. Screenshots are without the particle patch on.

I am not sure whether it is these ones (not the ones with checkmarks, those ones for sure do not cause CTD when I look at them):

or these ones:

I'm thinking it's the ones that are burning more though, the ones in the second image.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the detailed report, fixed and patch updated.

Ewi
*sensei*

big thanks for the update mindflux.

Ewi
*sensei*

@mindflux
crash report from one of my members in my FB group with the latest particle patch AIO:
Agna's Mill. If i fast travel there and try to walk south at all CTD which was how it was before, the same if i left Windhelm and go west.
Just uninstalled it and i was able to go to both places and run around fine.

i can't confirm it. have no CTDs in these Area.
Last edited by Ewi on 01 Dec 2016, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,

I use modding guides from Nexus. Should be Particle & Subsurface Scattering patches first to install and let overwrite with all following mods?

Some guides tell this, others tell that. For example do not overwrite SMIM an install both patches very late (so that they overwrite all previous mods).

What is correct?

Can the particle patch be used in Skyrim SE by chance?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ewi
Thanks for the report, just checked by trekking from Anga's Mill to Windhelm with no issues. I guess it was the same issue I fixed yesterday, maybe the user wasn't using the latest version of the patch?

Gabbo
It's hard to give a 100% fool-proof answer, that's why different guides tell a different story. You basically have two choices, either possibly break a mod by overwriting its files with those from the patch, or lose the particle patch fixes by overwriting the patch files with those from another mod. The only mod that's integrated into particle patch is USLEEP (whenever applicable). Since I cannot really provide compatibility patches for the gaziollion mods other there it's up to mod authors to use the patch files as a basis.

ExtremeElementz
Yes, many people do but I can't really confirm its usefulness apart from using with RLO, for example.

Ewi
*sensei*

mindflux
he has the latest patch installed and confirmed it is a mod conflict.
thanks again for the updates.