Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Hi there, I am using Kountervibe ENB Northern Light by Kyokushinoyama, and these patches, all-in-one particle patch + SSS patch, but I still get bright foam waterfalls etc.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Any specific location? Something else than waterfalls too? Depending on the preset waterfalls have a tendency of being somewhat bright due to environment mapping, etc.

Check the discussion a couple of pages back: http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... &start=660

Thanks, to be honest, I just started using this ENB preset: Kountervibe ENB Northern Light, I come from using RealVision ENB only in the past. I haven't really noticed bright waterfalls, but then again I wasn't looking at it specifically. Because Kountervibe ENB Northern Light suggested to use your particle patches etc, and seeing the changes on the first page over here, I am now actively looking at it, being aware of it where previously I might not have been.

I come back playing Skyrim again after hearing the special edition is getting released later this year and buying the DLC's on special, I never even finished the main quest.

So I've only played a few days and installed new mods/refreshed old ones.

I will do so more traveling and take note where this happens.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, just let me know if you spot something terribly out of place and I'll take a look. There shouldn't be many issues left since the patch has been worked on for a long time and should be pretty comprehensive. Like said, some of the stuff is also dependant on the ENB settings and cannot be fixed, or to put it better, shouldn't be "fixed" for one preset because otherwise they will look wrong for the others.

I'm also looking forward to the remastered edition, will be intersting to see it. Who knows, maybe I'll even try to play some (never completed Skyrim either).

Cool, it seems it was the preset I was using, thanks for clearing that up. I am only now going through the phase of testing many different ENB presets. Thanks for all the hard work you have done, I only start to appreciate the patches now, wish I found them sooner :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No worries, Skyrim is one of the best games ever (if not even the!) and the great people playing and modding it deserved every effort.

@Mindflux

Did you have a chance to take a look at the USLEEP Meshes and see if your fixes could be combined with theirs like TechAngel85 suggested ? (2 pages back)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, the whole thing kinda slipped through the crack and I forgot about it...

I'll get it done later tonight.

Hey no problem man, you are doing this in your spare time after all, no need to apologize for anything, since no one can expect you to do this work :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for the empathy, I just hate when I promise something and then don't deliver :D

Anyway, patch updated now with USLEEP fixes for the conflicting meshes. Extra special shout goes out to TechAngel85 and Nico coiN who went beyond their call of duty to help getting some stuff fixed, appreciated.