Please use english language
It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 15:58

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2017, 21:22 

That would be great!

Could the other issues be caused by some wrong settings in my GPU? (Though I controlled them and most stuff isn't overriding the game's settings) Or maybe I should try updating the drivers? I have a GTX 850M, if it matters.

Tomoko
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2017, 13:25 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It seems like there are a couple of different cases:

1) The first person hands get buggy whenever they overlap with a refraction mesh, resulting in a pixelated outline;
2) Two overlapping refraction meshes results in the closer one having a visible outline as if there was no alpha blending;

For some reason it seems like you also get a pixelated outline in case #2 whereas I don't, might be due to a different GPU or settings indeed. I still believe it's the same issue, though.

In any case all the issues seem to be somehow related to the refraction shader so removing it is a 100% fix but then of course we will lose the refraction effect.

flickr; twitter

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2017, 17:10 

How would I go about trying removing that shader? Is it something that I can change in the .ini or in the in-game UI? I'm looking but I'm not finding it >_>

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2017, 17:19 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You would have to edit each affected mesh manually with Nifskope and while it’s not difficult there’s quite a few of them. I guess I can make something like it as a separate download, I too actually prefer bug-free visuals even if it means losing refraction.

Unless of course I can figure a proper fix but it’s not looking promising.

flickr; twitter

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2017, 17:30 

If you want I can do that by myself so you don't lose time just for me. I would just need to know which meshes to edit and what exactly to change in nifskope (and how to extract meshes from the game I guess).

P.S. I've never used nifskope >_>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98