Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

mindflux wrote:Classic Skyrim or SSE?

Hard to say, embers should be under [WINDOWLIGHT] and flame effect under [FIRE].

Are you tweaking the right weather or have you disabled per-weather settings?
Sorry...LE.

Have not tweaked any weathers, do I need to?

Default Rudy vanilla 319 weathers.

I will definitely check out [WINDOWLIGHT] settings...thank you! :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

For testing you can use the main enbseries.ini window, simply set IgnoreWeatherSystem to true for [FIRE] for example and adjust to see if it makes a difference.

Skyrim Particle patch

Hi
I have Skyrim Legendary Edition and I cannot see Fire Spells, Cobwebs, Magelight spell etc etc.
I downloaded your patch and have installed it several times but it seems to have no effect. I have manually unpacked and placed into the correct folders as well as tried installing using a mod manager but again nothing seems to change.

I am using :-

Acer Aspire 5535
AMD Turion X2 duel-core RM-70
ATI Radeon HD 3200
4GB DDR 2

I am running the game in windowed mode 800x500 on lowest settings and although it is laggy at times it is not much worse then playing on a PS3 yet even PS3 can see cobwebs and flame spell .... Shock spell is working Bound Sword works etc just seems.

What am I doing wrong as it is quite frustrating. First person I can see spells in hand but when zoomed out no spells are visible in hand.
I am not running loads of mods just Immersive armors and weapons

If you are able to help I would be very grateful although I am aware you are quite a busy guy

Many thanks if you can help.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Can you post screenshots? Are you using any lighting mods such as Realistic Lighting?

Hi folks!
I wonder if Sky Mesh fix from Olderim works for SSE?
I installed .26x version, but it doesn't seem to help much, when observing horizon from the viewpoint on the Statue of Azura, it still has that obvious line in the horizon :(

Any ideas how to fix this garbage?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Try this, let me know if it works : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D_aYnF ... sp=sharing

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

So if I run the High Poly Ferns through SSE NIF Optimizer they should work with SE?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, as a matter of fact I think they should work straight out of the box but running the optimizer is not a bad idea.

A while ago I actually started on completely new fern models but got only two done so far due to professional commitments. Maybe some day...

mindflux wrote:Yes, as a matter of fact I think they should work straight out of the box but running the optimizer is not a bad idea.

A while ago I actually started on completely new fern models but got only two done so far due to professional commitments. Maybe some day...
Awesome, thank you so much! :)

*master*

Hey Mindflux. I was testing my fire mods and realized that your particle patch changes fire and some of them don't react to the "fire" categorie. for example the Fire in lukans shop with the golden claw in riverwood is only reacting on the bottom but not the whole flame. Is that right?

edit: I tested further and realized that almost no fire.nifs are receiving the enb setting. I made a clean install and only had unofficial skyrim patch installed as a mod. then after that I added the particle patch and all fires are not receiving the settings. Only the sparks of the fire do and only SOME flames are affected. But most of the campfirelike flames and the fireplace are not affected. Deleting the nifs installed by your mod fixes the problem.