Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

At least some years ago the author of ELFX prohibited modifying and distributing his meshes.

*master*

Damn. I will ask him if its allowed to do a patch to make it enb compatible

edit: sorry false alarm. it was the not portet ultimate HD Fire mod from oldrim, that has the problem. it changes the whiterun fires and doesn't have the parameters obviously. Can you tell me how I can change nifs to make them using the fire setting. Since Ultimate HD Fire is not ported yet I would like to do my own little patch for that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Change alpha blending to additive, for example 4109. If it doesn't work then there's something else wrong with the mesh too.

But it's useless, you only need the texture maps from the UHDFE.

*master*

It is the fxfirewithembers01_cheap.nif mesh that changes the whiterun fires and doesn't react to the fire settings. It exchanges the normal fire effect (which is reall ugly) with a normal flame that looks good and changes the model of it in that way. campfire01landburning.nif is also affected by this.

*master*

Since we thought the normal fires of SE are working in vanilla there are some not working.

at first your atronach (flame) body is not working so that this should be taken out of the particle patch.

and without your patch or a firemod the flames of the fire spells (in hand) are not working and also the campfires with stones and without stones don't react to the fire settings and the fire effect when enemies are burning is also not reacting to the fire setting.

I aso think that dragon fire is not reacting to that but I don't completely know.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, removed the mentioned stuff from the patch.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

https://imgur.com/a/orxeLHc
There are two plants type in Riverwood which in SkyrimSE faulty marked as bodies (category is [objects]). I don't know, should i fix them individually or you did this in the patch already. In old skyrim they have vertex shader flag set as tree category, but in sse they have parallax somehow.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If it's only those two plants it's probably better if I try to fix them, shouldn't be too difficult I guess.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I dont know if there are more, just found these. But it's not that important i think.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Probably not if no one has even noticed so far. I'll take a look in any case.