ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition.....UPDATE!!!

general download section
  • Author

ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition.....UPDATE!!!

This has a very similar color scheme to what i did with ROTTK, using my "Old Timey" Palette.bmp

It came out pretty nice, but i don't think i'm done playing with it

However, maybe you can do better than me?

give it a Try!
___________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE!!!!!: And elDominiko DID do better than Me!! and using a better fitting Palette!

I replaced the old version with His improved version from further down this thread

So his posted picks ARE a preview of what you are getting....Dreamy

Good Work elDominiko!
Attachments
ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition.rar
Update by elDominiko for ENB in Jade Empire - Special Edition
(106.53 KiB) Downloaded 1655 times
Last edited by CaptainSkullsaber on 10 Oct 2012, 23:24, edited 2 times in total.

elDominiko

Re: ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition

Thanks! Its nice to see someone making stuff for that great game.
Few advice's - enabling something difference other that bloom is pointless, its not visible in game (or I'm blind?), only FPS drop are here (on GF8600GT). That green palette don't make sense at all - it's Chinese mythology, not Cthulhu mythos. So... it's better to use your other palette file "Western Sunset". Now it's look nice and little "dreamy", thanks to you.
Image and Image

And imagine Jade Empire with DOF, vignette and sharpening, ahhh...

Thanks!

And yea, i wish this game could fully utilize everything ENB could give it. and honestly, i think i like your settings better as well, in fact , if you wanted to take what you did and post your own improved version of it, I'll take this one down. I've wanted to go back and rework this game a bit, but right now i need to get a few things tightened up on the Laptop i have, and i need a new desktop altogether. so i 'm not sure when i will be able to get back to it. and when i do, I'll more than likely wanna try some games that haven't been tried yet ( I've been eying up a few). so seriously, put up you settings with some pretty picks after you have posted enough to add attachments to posts without needing to post to some sort of host site ( those sites always come off a bit questionable). and the day you put it up, i will take this down. as I'll just be happy someone else put up a download post for an older game. honestly, that's why i posted these here, i kinda hoped it would spark more people to experiment and make there own for ANY game they thought was worth it .anyway, thanks again man, and i look forward to seeing you put up that post .......

And i am sure that if enough people bring it up to Mr Vorontsov , he would consider seeing what he could do to Get more out of ENB with this game

elDominiko

http://dropcanvas.com/8lkqj/28 here is my setting. I modified your palette file to get rid off that pink color and now it should look nice and - still - dreamy. I checked FPS with fraps and 0 FPS drops.

You think its good?

Indeed i Do! so thank you for taking the effort to actually improve the formula!!

you really should put it up as an official post in this section once you can post attachments

seriously, awesome work!

Re: ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition.....UPDATE!!!

Well ! just decided to post elDominiko's version as an update, it has better Fps, and he had more time to mess around a tweak it a bit, so the counter will restart with elDominiko's version from this thread as the main Download in this post . please i encourage everyone who had the old version to switch it out for this one....much better

Seika

Re: ENB for Jade Empire - Special Edition.....UPDATE!!!

I try to do a bit more complex enb (dof for example) but I do nothing concrete, someone you could take care of it I love this game and it deserves a small graphics improvements

Thx elDominiko's for your version