Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Tested a bit with the effect fixes but couldn't see much of a difference. A strange thing though, did flame atronach always turn invisible after killed? I don't remember that happening in LE.

What a beautiful job. Well done mindflux!

The large Blackreach mushrooms are being affected by the WindowLight parameter. I have my ENB set to darken windows at night so they're all dimming out. Any chance of getting these tweaked? (Or giving me a tip on how to stop WindowLight from affecting them?)

e.g.

- meshes\clutter\blackreach\blackreachepicmushroom01.nif
- meshes\clutter\blackreach\blackreachgiantmushanim01.nif (02, 03, etc. etc.)

Cheers!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

To prevent the [WINDOWLIGHT] parameters from affecting the mushrooms, you would need to disable the glow shader (change it into default). Don't forget to disable the glow map shader flag as well, otherwise the game will crash as far as I remember.

As a downside, disabling the glow shader will make the mushrooms pretty look pretty boring. As a workaround, you could try keeping the glow shader but assigning a leaf animation shader to them and see what happens, it might work even without much tweaking.

I am getting a problem with black flickering blood textures. I first thought it was enhanced blood, but after messing around, I found out it was Bloody Facials messing with the blood on the body. any ideas on how to get it to work with SSS? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/36791 I tried opening it up in CK to do the alpha texting box check thing, but it is all effect shader files in CK and I honestly have no clue as to what I am looking at or what needs to be changed. Any help would be appreciated!

You know why I have this error with the water or an idea of how to solve it ... I happen with an ENB for SLE specifically the Real Vision ENB ... any help is appreciated ...
[youtube]https://youtu.be/8GqM-R4z4V0[/youtube]

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, can't see the video so hard to say.

Luiiisyto wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 19:48 You know why I have this error with the water or an idea of how to solve it ... I happen with an ENB for SLE specifically the Real Vision ENB ... any help is appreciated ...
[youtube]https://youtu.be/8GqM-R4z4V0[/youtube]
Realvision was... a long time ago.

Try a different preset. Make sure you use only one water mod -- either RWT or Pure Water -- and one weather mod.

Hey, I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything via the search.

I'm looking to try to fix the glowing soap effect from the mod Bathing in Skyrim - Tweaked. As far as I can tell the mod uses an Effect Shader "EFSH" record in an .esp plugin. Is there some simple tweak that can be done to the .esp or the player model to make the overlay non-emissive? I have no idea how the EFSH records work so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Although I somewhat suspect that it's not possible without removing the emissive glow from spell effects like oakflesh, if it's hard coded to use something from the player character model.

Btw the mod in the OP is a godsend. I was getting so irritated by the glowing white water foam in the streams in Whiterun. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, glad you've found my patch useful.

Not familiar with that mod so hard to say anything conclusive, but you should probably try to take a look at the shader with CK since it's probably easier to get an idea what's going on that way.

Could be something as simple as wrong alpha blending mode. If you have no idea what that is a good approach is to find an effect that you know works properly and then compare to the buggy one.

For the most part, each effect uses it's own effect shader (unless the modder "borrowed" one of the vanilla ones) so it should be possible to fix the issue without affecting other effects.