Stakado Cinemascope ENB

• Author

Stakado Cinemascope ENB

Кто сможет из этого мода http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15425 оставить только насыщиные цвета, убрать сильно не понятные светлые эфекты типа костер и небо и оставить как в оригинале яркость (а то даже днем сильно темно, про ночь вообще молчу как у негра в одном месте). В часности интересует только Classic мод.

Re: Stakado Cinemascope ENB

can you tell it in english please, so i can help you?

puza

Who could leave out this mod only nasyschinye color, remove the light is not clear effects such as fire and the sky and leave as the original brightness (and sometimes even a very dark day, especially at night). In the above privacy are interested only in Classic mode.
P.S. In short, much darker fashion, and many sites popping up. I would like modes with vivid colors, well, lighter (or as in the original). :roll: Google promt. With the tight English. I hope some get it?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Better translation:
Does anyone can help from mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15425 keep only saturated colors, remove powerful unknown bright effects like fire and sky, leave brightness as in original (because even at day time too dark, night even worse, as in ***censored***). F.e. interesting in Classic modification.
PS: i don't know what is it "Classic" mod and original means vanilla or modified mine.

*sensei*

Well, I for myself use Stakados Realistic preset and modified so values.
I think, I changed most puza asked for.
Sadly, I am in Berlin right now, my PC stands at home in Hamburg, so I can't upload my preset yet.
But I will as soon as I'm back home.

thanks fot the translation boris.

puza, make sure that your in game bright is 4 ponits above the middle of the bar (in ingame options, configuration)
then, in options folder of the enb there is a folder named less lens effect, copy the content of this folder to your skyrim folder and overwrite old file.
the classic preset is much bright, even at night, but you must increase ingame brightness.

Bye!