A question to ENB developers and users.

• Author

A question to ENB developers and users.

Hello! I am quite new with ENBSeries, and I've encountered certain difficulties while trying to change my settings. While most of the settings can be versitately adjusted in enbseries.ini, most of the core settings I'd like to change too, like cinematografic screen borders, for example, are hidden deep inside d3d9.dll. So I want to ask you - could you please tell me, what tools you are using to decompile/edit/compile d3d9.dll while creating your wery own ENB settings? Also, what programming language is used in this .dll?

Всем привет. Я в обращении с ENBSeries новичок, пытаюсь разобраться, кручу настройки, и вот, столкнулся с определёнными проблемами. Хотя, конечно, enbseries.ini позволяет гибко настроить все опции, самые основные опции (такие, например, как "кинематографические" чёрные полосы вверху и внизу экрана) "зашиты" в d3d9.dll. Вот я и хочу спросить - какие программы вы используете, чтобы декомпилировать/править/компилировать d3d9.dll, когда создаёте свой ENB? И на каком языке эта DLL-ка написана?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: A question to ENB developers and users.

Hey there. The more in-depth settings you're looking for are inside enbeffect.fx, it contains the main shader code.

As for the 'cinematografic screen borders', i.e. letterbox bars, there are at least two implementations, both inside enbeffect.fx - look for '#define VIGNETTE' or '#define USE_PANORAMIC_EFFECT'. If you want to implement the letterbox bars to your own preset, basically you need to look for preset that has them and port the code to your own enbeffect.fx or use the enbeffect.fx from that preset.

I moved the topic to the relevant section.

Re: A question to ENB developers and users.

Thanks a lot for such a detailed responce, I'll try these settings out later.