[poll] Dark Souls modding

Dark Souls modding

Yes, it need mod.
86%
Don't need the mod for it, graphics is good.
3%
Game is bad and hard on consoles, nobody need it on pc.
0%
Game is not popular, so no sense to develop mod.
2%
Better to find another game for modding.
8%

Total votes: 310
  • Author

Re: [poll] Dark Souls modding

I have, but SMAA it overrides AO for some reason and any other setting in the inspector so I'm sticking to 0.8
Think I saw something about that (ati cards going in and out of idle mode) on neogaf forums in Durante's thread but can't say for sure if they found a solution. Try checking there in the first 70 pages, after that the thread just gets highjacked but similar offtopic as your questions ^^
1 - I've yet to find one although I didn't cut all the bosses tails so far
2 - Actually that setup was just for posing :) parrying dagger is ok for low level creeps (works just like shield parry). I'm playing mostly with drake sword, eagle shield and the Crimson armor for mobility (keeping equip load under 25% for fastest movement)

here some more shot's, slightly photoshoped (couldn't help myself,.. mostly sharpening, vignette & hud removing)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Nice pictures :)
I had checked there but the solutions aren't really working for me.
Couldn't set priority to realtime cause i don't have Admin rights for some reason.(I am the only user on my pc...)
The other solution is pretty much what i do...Just not with Ati Catalyst cause i hate it.I have set Durante's fix at ridiculously high end pc values : 5720x3840 res , Dof res similar, Forced Full anisotropic filter etc ;p
Btw if Smaa overrides your SSAO , try the FXAA injector. i used the FXAA injector settings a guy has for New vegas. maybe FXAA doesn't ruin AO like SMAA

Warning :Completely offtopic . I tried out Amnesia:the Dark descent.It's been out long but i didn't know about it. If you're into horror games it's very good. I finished it and it was scary from start to end.

TheRue

You sound like a spoiled little brat Boris,and you want all your game's to be easy and forgiving..

And the spew you talked about tombraider without a card,please stop with that junk,I have finished off way harder game's then that with out saving once..And I have a list of over 15k game's I have played and still own to this day.

And no worries people if he does not make a enb setting I had plan to code my own and make's this charming game even much better looking.

Cause Boris has made it clear this game is to hard for him to even play let alone code for.Kinda sad really..We will let him go back to easy games like Oblivion and the such.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Uh, another one liar who have issues with arithmetic even to count amount of time required to do what he said. Okay, Dark Souls is the last game in the world i would play.

TheRue

As I stated go back to playing your simplistic child game's then and leave the much better and harder one's to us Big boy's..

It is fine that you still are wearing huggies Boris no shame in it.

And as I stated I will take this matter into my own hand's and have my own graphic's mod up in running in a week or two...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Topic closed