[poll] Oblivion vs Fallout modding

Does these games need special mod for them?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Poll

We will see when it will be released, right now i can't think about future, everything in darkness for me.

well,the good news is that atleast both games share an almost identical engine (if i am not mistaken) so whatever you do for FNV will probably work with Oblivion too.

IvarsT

Fallout isn't unknown game, it was Game of the Year in 2008.

Guest wrote:well,the good news is that atleast both games share an almost identical engine (if i am not mistaken) so whatever you do for FNV will probably work with Oblivion too.
The developers of OBGE have said that the renderer is different enough to stop them from porting their code over.

ENBseries for New Vegas would be a wondrous thing. Less so Fallout 3, but that's because the game is mostly playable in New Vegas to begin with and the engine is slightly worse.

Обливион, имхо, утратил актуальность (большая часть геймеров перешла на Скайрим, и к предыдущей игре серии вряд ли вернется), другое дело культовый Морровинд, но для него уже разработана своя графическая модификация MGE XE с блэкджеком и динамическими тенями.
На счет Фоллаута - не знаю, не играл. Как по мне, лучше все-таки доработать скай-версию - вода, особенно ЛОД, там просто ужасна, неплохо бы смотрелись процедурные облака. И, пользуясь случаем, подкину еще вопросик (: можно ли к движку Ская прикрутить динамический амбиент окклюжен для террейна?

you have to admit however that fallout 3's atmosphere is better. Dark , with this feeling that everything's messed up.
while New vegas retains this feeling, it has a more "vegas" atmosphere in it that makes the game feel childish at times (with the exception of em blowin heads ,torsos ,etc ;) )

Fallout 3 Definitely :)

Dpeasant33

Fallout. Я уже сделал конфиг под себя на обычном енб от ГТА СА, но ссао там нет, как нет и ссил. А так, игра мировая, еще проживет как минимум до выхода новой части.

MarKO5

I do not like the purple sky of Fallout 3 this game needs improvement and need color correction because the warmer color of the game is very bad.

MarKO5

I do not like the purple sky of Fallout 3 game needs improvement and color correction needed because the warmer color of the game is very bad.