Guestbook

• Author

Re: Guestbook | Гостевая

Thank you Boris!

I've just tested 1.11 with Whiterun parallax hd2k and it works incredibly well. The only issue I noticed, textures look very fuzzy but maybe I can add a sharpen effect.
My testing specs: 1600x900 fullscreen Ultra settings no AA, shadow remover mod. AMD Radeon HD 6950 2gb

*Note that my native monitor resolution is 1920x1080 and I'll try that next but I can imagine it won't run as smooth.

kolyn145

Есть чё для- Risen 2: Dark Waters ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kolyn145
Не-а

SkyrimDovakhiin

Hello, i downloaded 0.111 Kage now and the water issues are gone (all the other effects i did not check yet). But i encountered a new problem (i had it already with 0.109 i think) but with 0.099 it wasn't there. Now that i decided to install 0.111 the Lightning again is weird (see attached screenshots) and i can't figure out whith parametre i have to change in order to solve this :(
Screenshot 1 - everything bright
as you can see here everything is bright...
Screenshot 2 - weird lightning
... but as i move the mouse these weird particles come up (only for a millisecond)...
Screenshot 3 - shadow everywhere
... and a bit further everyhing lays in shadow.

Thats not really nice to see... Especially when i am going through the town everything is flickering relating to where i am looking at (e.g.: when i am looking somewhere where the sun's light is everything becomes bright, a few centimeters further where shadow should be is no shadow, but when i am looking there everything becomes suddenly darker.)

I tried to deactivate al the SSAO_SSIL effects (and to activate them all) but it did not change anything (and i tried to find out what is different to the 0.099 ini, but because i don't know what most of the things there are i am pretty clueless what it could be).

Also the water is just plain blue if i am looking at it from a distance. When i am near it everything is ok and i can see underwater too, so its not a big, but annoying problem...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Have you started skyrimlauncher.exe after installing of latest version? On one screenshot i see not working shadow system, regular noise perhaps from it. What else, i don't know.

Alex

Я так понимаю что для San Andreas больше не будет ничего выходить???

BorisV

Alex
Неправильно понимаете.

Carpae_deum

Очень давно наблюдаю за твой работой, ну и конечно использовал во многих играх твой мод. Конечно в первую очередь хотел поблагодарить тебя за енб. Восхищаюсь твоей выдержкой, ибо знаю каково это - общаться с клиентами которые с умным видом тебе что-то доказывают, когда сами при этом явно не компитентны в обсуждаемом вопросе, или почему-то решили что им все вокруг должны. Так что очень круто что ты не забросил это дело, за что тебе как говорится "респект и уважуха".

VastLite

Thank you so much for your work over the years. Whether the games be old or new, your modifications have made my playing experience wonderful. - I do hope in the future, when I can, I will be able to donate towards your efforts, so you may be able to continue to test and develop ENB.

Alex

Значит что то можно ожидать!? А можно узнать примерную дату релиза (я не подгоняю - просто интересно!)
ПЫСЫ Спасибо, за ту работу которую вы делаете! Вы очень умный человек - а значит у вас все будет!