Guestbook

• Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Guestbook

Use console of the game or menu. Depends from game (mod is not made for one game!).

I guess I'm a little late to the party. I've been using ENBSeries for almost a year now, but never went to in-depth of the config of it.

So without delay, Hello, I'm DontBlnkBadWolf. The same one that makes random posts on the Nexus like on Quince99's Restore mods & Hozsa's Easy HomeBuilder & Working Double Beds. So now I'm going to be learning more about ENB Presets and the tweaking of it all.

That's all I can think of for now, I will be asking random questions in topics if I don't understand or if I am wondering about what to apply in certain aspects. Oh and by the way, I'm only playing FO4

Bad Wolf

ENB is what make me play to this day my favorite game of all time (Oblivion). After some years I've relaunched the game and I had the chance to see it like never before, it's been awesome to finally play it with such beautiful look. That also inspired me to do texture mods for it.

So my sincere and deepest thanks to Boris for this graphic miracle.

I hope he will consider what I wrote today here in the forum about giving Oblivion ENB+ENBoost, it's what would keep this game alive forever.

Спасибо за вашу работу для Oblivion!