[poll] TES Skyrim FPS adaptive quality

Do you need adaptive quality degradation feature?

You may select 1 option

View results
  • Author
*master*

Re: [poll] TES Skyrim FPS adaptive quality

Xilandro wrote:KuroTenshi >>
Try to turn off DOF and set in enbconfig.ini
SizeScale=0.5
SourceTexturesScale=0.5

If you don't want to press shift+f12 then press shift+enter and quickly change quality settings to medium, or just turn dof and ssao for fight-time?
I can do this, I know. But I think about lambda players too ! A simple setting usable by everybody, for everything.
Besides, be obliged to pause game when seeing (or being surprised by) an ennemy, alter the settings, it breaks immersion (and can make you die).
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

*sensei*

KuroTenshi wrote:But I think about lambda players too ! A simple setting usable by everybody, for everything.
:o wat? You shouldn't. Let them thing for themselves. There's only one simple solution usable by everybody for everything - shift+enter, or shift-f12. Just need to turn lazy mode off

*master*

Xilandro wrote:
KuroTenshi wrote:But I think about lambda players too ! A simple setting usable by everybody, for everything.
:o wat? You shouldn't. Let them thing for themselves. There's only one simple solution usable by everybody for everything - shift+enter, or shift-f12. Just need to turn lazy mode off
Do you think lambda people know about each effect parameter ? Do you think lambda people want to see their game suddenly ugly and having do the switch without stop ?

When you develop a soft, you've to assume your customer know barely how using a computer and is annoying.

I doubt modders love providing these kind of advices for every preset/person.
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

KuroTenshi wrote:
Xilandro wrote:
Do you think lambda people know about each effect parameter ? Do you think lambda people want to see their game suddenly ugly and having do the switch without stop ?

When you develop a soft, you've to assume your customer know barely how using a computer and is annoying.

I doubt modders love providing these kind of advices for every preset/person.
You're assuming Xilandro insulted consumer Pc knowledge, which is funny cause I don't see anywhere in his post he said that. Even with my pretty beastly PC I still have to sacrifice some settings due to how many 4k-8k resolution textures I have. We don't live in a perfect world, so unless you got godly PC which I see you don't, so you have choice either game play "turn your settings down" or Uber graphics "turn your settings up" shit game play. Pick your poison.
Last edited by charlievoviii on 23 Jul 2013, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

KuroTenshi wrote:[...]I don't have time/talent to tweak correctly[...]
Then ENB was not made for you.
KuroTenshi wrote:Do you think lambda people know about each effect parameter ? Do you think lambda people want to see their game suddenly ugly and having do the switch without stop ?
Lambda People should save money and preorder a XBox one or PS4.
Last edited by Samurai_Smartie on 23 Jul 2013, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Samurai_Smartie wrote:
KuroTenshi wrote:[...]I don't have time/talent to tweak correctly[...]
Then ENB was not made for you.
KuroTenshi wrote:Do you think lambda people know about each effect parameter ? Do you think lambda people want to see their game suddenly ugly and having do the switch without stop ?
Lambda People should save money and preorder a XBox one or PS4.

best answer I heard today. You my friend made my day. I'm lmao :lol: :D

Oh no they uses AMD video card and CPU........... :shock:
Last edited by charlievoviii on 23 Jul 2013, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

Samurai_Smartie wrote: Lambda People should save money and preorder a XBox one or PS4.
Flawless Victory!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's a joke but it's sad at the same time cause this is exactly how most people act like. :(

"I have a Intel Pentium II 266mhz with 4gb ram and a VGA 256 colors video card. When i run the ENB my game pause and my computer does 1 fps while smoking coming out of the fan, tire of getting CTD. I have over 200 mods and they're all 8k textures packs. Borris can you fix all my mods issues even though you didn't make them, while you're at it fix my video card driver too. Also make it so i can run it at 120FPS? and preset buttons so I can press to stop the smokes and instant 120 fps boost? NO I dont want to spent any money to buy new hardware since my PC is a beast. I believe it's a perfect world I live in and I want everything for nothing. Better yet can you come over my house and do everything for me Borris ? I think it would be faster and easier since I'm a lazy fk. So make it happen Borris"
Last edited by charlievoviii on 23 Jul 2013, 18:53, edited 2 times in total.

*master*

Samurai_Smartie wrote:Lambda People should save money and preorder a XBox one or PS4.
Lol ^^. But they are not as smart sometimes ^^.

Just to say Skyrim is nearly as buggued on consoles as PC ^^' (yes they have CTD's and bug textures ^^). BugThesda the Bosses ^^.

More seriously, It seems obvious, but I see on Nexus lots of questions like : "It's beautiful but lagguy : how to increase my fps ?"
And willing not to have an ugly game seems to be a good reason to me when we have a good but not killing rig ^^. And honestly, without ENB-like, high-res textures are not highlighted at all with poor lighting.

We could do this :
Release our preset and write minimum and recommended Config. But there would always be people to ask for light versions.

So, it's no big deal for me, but I think about modders and other users.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

KuroTenshi wrote:
Samurai_Smartie wrote:Lambda People should save money and preorder a XBox one or PS4.
Lol ^^. But they are not as smart sometimes ^^.

Just to say Skyrim is nearly as buggued on consoles as PC ^^' (yes they have CTD's and bug textures ^^). BugThesda the Bosses ^^.

More seriously, It seems obvious, but I see on Nexus lots of questions like : "It's beautiful but lagguy : how to increase my fps ?"
And willing not to have an ugly game seems to be a good reason to me when we have a good but not killing rig ^^. And honestly, without ENB-like, high-res textures are not highlighted at all with poor lighting.

We could do this :
Release our preset and write minimum and recommended Config. But there would always be people to ask for light versions.

So, it's no big deal for me, but I think about modders and other users.
You were assuming Xilandro insulting people PC knowledge and yet here you are calling people not smart? i'm I missing something ? :roll: Don't mistake not being smart for being lazy my friend.