[poll] TES Skyrim FPS adaptive quality

Do you need adaptive quality degradation feature?

You may select 1 option

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [poll] TES Skyrim FPS adaptive quality

Optimize is more for specific. Example "game is optimized for Nvidia more than AMD"

Polish - mean is overall of game and not specific.

*master*

charlievoviii wrote:Optimize is more for specific. Example "game is optimized for Nvidia more than AMD"

Polish - mean is overall of game and not specific.
Ok so "Polish" seems to better match than optimize in my case.
Cooool, I'll put to bed less dumb tonight !

Thanks !
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have my point of view regarding this, but it doesn't mean i decided not to do. I'm trying to proove in argue that i'm right and those users who think that i'm wrong should say why, it's not the same as to speak to religion fanatics.

Amount of votes for "yes" is high enough now, but not much votes at all, so probably not much users left with skyrim version.

*master*

ENBSeries wrote:I have my point of view regarding this, but it doesn't mean i decided not to do. I'm trying to proove in argue that i'm right and those users who think that i'm wrong should say why, it's not the same as to speak to religion fanatics.

Amount of votes for "yes" is high enough now, but not much votes at all, so probably not much users left with skyrim version.
I think the debate could last very long. Each one has good reasons to say yes or no. I don't think anybody is right, not even you or me. It's a matter of tastes, of needs, of preferences. That's why I talked about a parameter (true or false) in the local config, to please everybody. But regarding your opinion and the vote's result, if you decide to take into account the "Yes" people, I think it has to be a low priority feature, to not disturb ENB's development as you and the majority like it.

Which is absolutely true is that is your work, that you decide and that everybody will accept (with or without whine) your decision. And that we all love you and ENB ;)

In fact, I find that there is on the contrary a lot of votes. Here, I get the impression to see a small but solid community, with always the same pseudos. There are tons of users, but I have the feeling only the most addicted (or modders) are in the forum ;). Others are on Nexus (or elsewhere).
Asus P8Z77-V, G.Skill TridentX 2x4go PC3-19200 CL9, Intel Core i5-3570K (3.4 GHz), Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce 3x OC(335.23), Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128go+500Go 7200RPM SATA III, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, The Grim and Somber ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, half of users want this to be done. Not a hard task for me, so i'll develop adaptive changes, the headache only how to implement parameters for tweaking.

*sensei*

Old thread. Didn't know it existed...
Voted no on this. I agree with KuroTenshi, when fighting I couldn't care less for SSAO scales and/or their quality. A few things is noticeable when fighting and the biggest thing is colors.
But I'd rather tweak stuff myself, either in .ini or ENB. Besides I always use FPSLimiter at 32, which helps stuttering due to mid range PC.

Luckily Adaptive Quality can be turned off. :)