[poll] TES Skyrim NEXTGEN

• Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [poll] TES Skyrim NEXTGEN

Thanks to all for comments and voting. Several users wrote why such modding have no sense and i agree, so "nextgen" effects and quality options will be added only when nothing else be on my mind for modding.

I will be playing Skyrim for many years to come, I still play Oblivion and Fallout 3 because of all the great mods, and also because I spend most of my time trying to change everything I don't like in these games to my liking before I actually play them like normal people do.

64 bit would be very nice and I think very inprtant in this day and age "Plus there an article about all things 32 bit will stop working in 2039 or something... weird" should give a nice speed bump maybe also try avx and avx 2 integration for better performance and making complex effects less CPU dependent so they work more on the GPU and you also mention about doing more complex shadowed sunrays maybe that's a start?....would make things more interesting.

*sensei*

I played well over 500 hours on Oblivion (not an extremely amount of time but still). If Oblivion ahd not be so buggy so the gameplay was punished, I'd still be playing it.
Skyrim has been in my life for a long time too: 300-350 hours of gametime on 360, and around 400 hours on the PC.

I'll always come back to Skyrim. ENB is one main reason for that.
I will not talk about what can be improved in the game.
Boris you're doing a great job. Keep maintaining ENB as long there are players.