GTA 4 new features

Which new features are you interested

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author

Re: GTA 4 new features

I also think Shadows need to be redone.

Sun Rays doesn't look good, as Ice said. They need too much performance and effect is not very visible.

[quote="Guest"]I also think Shadows need to be redone.

Sun Rays doesn't look good, as Ice said. They need too much performance and effect is not very visible.[/quote]

+1 for this

I also forgot to mention one important thing, support for latest patch. 1.0.7.0 without the red sky glitches and all these artifacts, this is crucial and should be one of the biggest priorities if effect seperation from ENB ini wont be made.

I own a Steam game, so it's a bit difficult downgrading just for ENB

*master*

I think, that would be cool shadows on particles and shading particles.

My settings for GTA V
Like it on Facebook

*master*

Invité wrote:
Guest wrote:I also think Shadows need to be redone.

Sun Rays doesn't look good, as Ice said. They need too much performance and effect is not very visible.

+1 for this

I also forgot to mention one important thing, support for latest patch. 1.0.7.0 without the red sky glitches and all these artifacts, this is crucial and should be one of the biggest priorities if effect seperation from ENB ini wont be made.

I own a Steam game, so it's a bit difficult downgrading just for ENB
Boris is just listening to what people want. We talked about this & people just want god rays everywhere even if it's impossible because of the atmosphere & stuff, they don't care. Crysis all the way.

But yeah, I agree. Good 1070 support is very important.

@GTARandom
Tesselation? Really...?

jack

I think god rays would be best.And Tessellation.

Well, I like sun rays, there are some map mods wich can looks really great with sun rays effect, not everything are cars and city on this game ;)

Also, first of all I would prefer patch 7 support instead whatever new effect, is not just the lazy of downgrade to a old patch everytime (I'm on steam) is also this version have bugs like invisible trees and some weird stuff, I also play on multiplayer with mods because the single player just have no sense close at 2013...

regards and thanks for the support.

Tesselation? Don't have the 3d models hav to be prepared for that? And isn't it for DX11?

GTARandom

[quote="icelaglace"][quote="Invité"][quote="Guest"]I also think Shadows need to be redone.

Sun Rays doesn't look good, as Ice said. They need too much performance and effect is not very visible.[/quote]

+1 for this

I own a Steam game, so it's a bit difficult downgrading just for ENB[/quote]

Boris is just listening to what people want. We talked about this & people just want god rays everywhere even if it's impossible because of the atmosphere & stuff, they don't care. Crysis all the way.

But yeah, I agree. Good 1070 support is very important.

@GTARandom
Tesselation? Really...?[/quote]

You replied to the same person, i forgot to change the name when posting it so no need for @GTARandom.

Tesselation - yes, i would like.

*sensei*

guys, really - who told you that sunrays doesnt suit GTAIV? if u cant make a good use for that effect, dont claim it useless...( just imagine urbanistic or industial pictures with it?)

as for me most of all we need some kind of fast antialiasing technique, but less blurry than FXAA and Boris's brand updated SSAO algorithm...

Борис, а что касается тумана, то наверняка можно как-то связать его финальную интенсивность с таймциклом?
больше всего хочется иметь что-то вроде городского смога / тумана, который бы взаимодействовал со светом - рассеивал его... примерно вот, что я имею ввиду:

а в совокупности с объемными лучами, я думаю, это будет просто бесподобно!!!

[hr]

I dream of for\air light scattering, like the photo above, with light volumetric sun rays effect... that will fill GTA atmosphere with soul and depth... also we'll be able to make "horror" or utopia-like configs with that stuff... Just imagine..
At least i hope that this can be implemented in GTAIV :roll:

*sensei*

AgainstAllAutority wrote:guys, really - who told you that sunrays doesnt suit GTAIV? if u cant make a good use for that effect, dont claim it useless...( just imagine urbanistic or industial pictures with it?)

as for me most of all we need some kind of fast antialiasing technique, but less blurry than FXAA and Boris's brand updated SSAO algorithm...

Борис, а что касается тумана, то наверняка можно как-то связать его финальную интенсивность с таймциклом?
больше всего хочется иметь что-то вроде городского смога / тумана, который бы взаимодействовал со светом - рассеивал его... примерно вот, что я имею ввиду:
90% of the time You will not see the effect because of the high buildings. Even if Boris will implement it, it won't look that good, it's either cheap, unrealistic post process effect or such quality thanks to the volumetric as in the photo but the performance loss of such sun shafts is huge, mix it with all the effects that already exist in theis ENB versionand You will have no more than 10 fps even on 680 GTX. Sun shafts are not worth the time IMO.
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor