GTA 4 update

What you are interesting the most?

You may select up to 4 options

View results
  • Author

Re: GTA 4 update

Hi Boris, i agree with fix the red sky bug and i'd suggest this:

The current version of the ENB shows a large visual difference between the design of 3D environment -including all automobiles and every detail of streets- and the graphic look of citizens. That difference is significant because in first case all seems relatively similar to the real world but however the graphics of citizens don't shows the same (great) graph level or not seem to be so realistic as the rest of visuals effects. Ignoring the main characters, i mean the rest of facial textures and structures of the meshs or polygonal designs.

For this reason right now i can't find a satisfying and credible balance with the graphic set. I think that visual change around LC people would improve GTA 4... and tomorrow day GTA 5 could be a big дерьмо compared to this.

Спасибо вам большое за все, что вы сделали.

canutetto

old patch is already developed so my petition is just make compatible with latest patch and EFLC (this one is close to 1.0.7.0 but sigly different)

*master*

Same bugs as everybody:
with 0082b in enbseries.ini SSAO_SSIL, ENVIRONMENT and SKYLIGHTING settings doesn't work.

Also I would like come back ENB 0081 colours and 0079 reflections (or something similar)

A new version of ENB for GTAIV is really welcome Boris, thanks.

Remix

Hello, you're fun to be added in the new version more choices on and off effects in enbseries.ini

eg

on / off reflection of the vehicles.
@ Tree.
@ Cloud, sky.
@ Shadows, etc.

default = off as in the case without enb :)

Most point is that good if you can play with ENB and have clouds, sky standard file timecyc :)

Hi all, first off thanks for this work, I have been reading some days about this mod, I talked with my friends in the past and no one have idea how to make it work (are noobs just like me, but I'm more interested so I'm reading info on the net), also I asked to people are online and no one have this mod installed because doesn't work, but I watched videos on youtube and looks really beast (even some friends told me were fakes) but finally I discovered the problem is what this mod isn't compatible with GTA4 or EFLC, is just for one specific version (old update version game patch) of GTA4 only, right? so my question is if this mod could be compatible with default/normal GTA4/EFLC? if yes would be very thankful.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, that's correct - ENBSeries for GTV4 is currently only compatible with version 1.0.4.0, so EFLC is not supported.

Boris is developing the mod, but don't ask about the time frame, updates will come when they come, if they come.

thanks for response, so officially don't support EFLC and default GTAIV neither..

I will don't ask for ETA, but can I ask IF in the future will be compatible? if yes, I will watch the web everyday to see when we enjoy this beautiful mod with EFLC (or at least with normal GTAIV)