[skyrim] need help with location id, lighting templates

• Author

[skyrim] need help with location id, lighting templates

Hi,

So I'm trying to do location weather to customize and interior cell, and I swear I had this working at one point but its not now and I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm in a dungeon with a location ID of 1080eb, I have my location weather set up as such:
[00]
1080eb=mcw001

And weather list as such:
[WEATHER008]
FileName=!_dungeonfoggyLT.ini
WeatherIDs=mcw001

mcw001 just being the fake weather id I'm assigning for this cell.

I'm uncertain about worldspace ID, this cell I think is using main skyrim as parent so I put 00. When I thought I had this working before I just used blank [], is this right?

Also I havent paid attention before, is it normal for enb not to detect location ID for interior cells? Or is that part of the issue. Its just all 0's. I use the STATUS mod to get the location ID which I confirmed correct in sseedit.

Second question related to all this; I initially was wanting to edit on the lighting template system. I'm using ENB helper plus which reports lighting template instead of weather ID, and that works fine except when I go into different rooms of a dungeon it will "weather transition" over about 4 seconds where it kicks down to default enbseries.ini parameters then back up to the ones I edited in the weather ini, is there a way to remove this transition? The dungeon is using the same lighting template for all the rooms but it does this transition and its jarring.

Info about my install in case needed:
using .499 binaries of ENB
Skyrim SE, I'm actually playing the steam version of Enderal. Which is made with 1.5.97 of skyrim se
enb helper and enb helper plus installed
minimal other mods

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [skyrim] need help with location id, lighting templates

mcw001 is not a valid number. You should use example location and weather files and do the same as they do, not invent your own things.

Enbhelper plus is unsupported, ask it's author instead.

Not valid how? I've heard of people saying to use a fake formID for the weather if wanting to do custom ini for each interior cell.
Are you saying formID in locationweather.ini has to be an existing weather formID?

And yeah I tried asking enb helper plus but no response yet, I was hoping maybe the weather transition time could be controlled on the ENB side.

EDIT: did some more testing before replying. The core issue I have is ENB is not getting locationID. I tried on my main skyrim install and it reports locationID fine, and I was able to do location weather with an existing weather formID.
But in Enderal it is just reporting all 0's . What would be causing this? I swear it was working before. The STATUS mod can identify locationID fine so I think game is ok.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I doubt enbhelper is made for Enderal.
Regarding value, please read what is hex number format. What you did is just text with decimal number at the end. Replace it with something proper everywhere you are using it.

Oh I see now, hexadecimal.
I didn't think about enb helper not working with enderal, I assumed since it read outside cells fine and weather it was ok but maybe not.
Ok thank you I will look into these further and try to contact enb helper author