Changing ENB presets

• Author

Changing ENB presets

To change my enb preset, should i delete all the files of the one i want to replace, or can i install the new one i want and overwrite the preset i no longer want to use.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Changing ENB presets

Which game?

It’s safer to first delete files from the existing preset since depending on the game some of the files can be stored in different locations, i.e. the root folder or the enbseries folder.

its for fallout: new vegas thanks

mindflux wrote: 09 Dec 2023, 10:58 Which game?

It’s safer to first delete files from the existing preset since depending on the game some of the files can be stored in different locations, i.e. the root folder or the enbseries folder.
JUST to be on the safe side, here it is. I want to change Nut ENB (for new vegas) https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/73944?tab=files
to Nut ENB 2.0 (improved version)
Now i see a lot , of folders and it happens to touch things there. I wonder how I remove nut enb, to nut enb 2.0

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you're unsure, easiest is just to look at the download archiveof the preset and delete the same files from your installation folder.

mindflux wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 13:47 If you're unsure, easiest is just to look at the download archiveof the preset and delete the same files from your installation folder.
yep im comparing the files
some of them, are the same files that came with enb. like enblocal or enberies. ill just let the new one override, those. but the other files ill delete all of them