SkyrimSE.exe - Bad Image

• Author

SkyrimSE.exe - Bad Image

Every time I try running SSE with the d3d11.dll in the folder I get the error "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3DCOMPILER_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f." Any ideas?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: SkyrimSE.exe - Bad Image

Dont know, mod for Skyrim SE is x64 (same as game), but your error message is for x86. Maybe some application forcing this wrong redirection. Make sure you unpacked to game folder d3dcompiler_46e.dll from mod archive.

ENBSeries wrote:Dont know, mod for Skyrim SE is x64 (same as game), but your error message is for x86. Maybe some application forcing this wrong redirection. Make sure you unpacked to game folder d3dcompiler_46e.dll from mod archive.
I get the error with the d3dcompiler dll in the folder as well. Idk what application would be forcing it in the wrong direction because I get the error even if I try starting skyrim up with the game's executables (rather than MO).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, but this is not the mod issue definetly and i never heard of this for any application which is x64. You must find which application produce this bug and terminate it (first suspects are "crapware", search my posts here about such things).