Enb Plugin .dll

• Author

Enb Plugin .dll

Is there a guide on how to create one for Skyrim Special Edition?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enb Plugin .dll

No, only by asking here you can get help.

ENBSeries wrote:No, only by asking here you can get help.
I have a ENB plugin that worked on a previous game update and now i'm not sure what numbers to change in the source code to recompile it to the latest game version of SE.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Skyrim SE game is totally different, so the mod is also different. It means that features which exist in version for old skyrim, but not available in new one (a lot of them) - will not work. Enbsdk is compatible with both Skyrims, just need to use header from SE to rebuild, that's all. Everything depends from plugin itself, i can't tell much about this.

ENBSeries wrote:Skyrim SE game is totally different, so the mod is also different. It means that features which exist in version for old skyrim, but not available in new one (a lot of them) - will not work. Enbsdk is compatible with both Skyrims, just need to use header from SE to rebuild, that's all. Everything depends from plugin itself, i can't tell much about this.
By previous game update i meant SSE aswell, and i never used it on old skyrim before.

May i email you the source code of the enb plugin so you can have a look at it?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you are talking about SSE plugin which only using mod functions, then it must work with any game version. But if it do not work, it most likely means that it use some game memory addresses which changed obviously by game patch and i cant help you in this case, i dont do anything myself in that area because of damn patching.

ENBSeries wrote:If you are talking about SSE plugin which only using mod functions, then it must work with any game version. But if it do not work, it most likely means that it use some game memory addresses which changed obviously by game patch and i cant help you in this case, i dont do anything myself in that area because of damn patching.
Ah, okay. I guess that means that the person who made this is a retard.