Help for reflections in skyrim with ENB

• Author

Help for reflections in skyrim with ENB

hello there, i recently installed enb on skyrim to improve is look, i did it in terms of graphics but i have an issue with the light reflections
which is bugging me, outside light seems dull and the reflections are grey looking
https://imgur.com/a/OB7OZ

while when i am in a cave it's way too dark
https://imgur.com/a/EPI5S

i tried installing climates of tamriel but nothing changed, tried to change some lighting parameters in the enb menu, still nothing
i am currently using ENB 0.236(i know it's an old version but i am not sure if updating it would help)

right now i have no lightning/reflections mod installed, hope you can help.
thank you for your attention

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Help for reflections in skyrim with ENB

Usually this happen when hdr not enabled (bfloatingpointrendertarget=1 must be set). Use latest version.

ENBSeries wrote:Usually this happen when hdr not enabled (bfloatingpointrendertarget=1 must be set). Use latest version.
i did install the latest version of ENB but when i am in-game it says that bfloatingpointrendertarget=1 is not set while it is.
what should i do?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Are you using a mod manager of some sorts? They often use their own set of ini files stored somewhere else.

mindflux wrote:Are you using a mod manager of some sorts? They often use their own set of ini files stored somewhere else.

yes, i am using nexus mod manager

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Find then where it keeps config file and change bFloatingPointRenderTarget=1 there (but in skyrimprefs.ini do it anyway, via ENB PreSetup tool maybe).

ENBSeries wrote:Find then where it keeps config file and change bFloatingPointRenderTarget=1 there (but in skyrimprefs.ini do it anyway, via ENB PreSetup tool maybe).

i did via enb presetup tool like you suggested and it worked! no more grey looking reflections or pitch black caves!
Thank you both so much! apparently that was it, right now i don't have anymore issues, just gotta learn what to change in the enb menu to make skyrim look gorgeus. Thanks again!