SKSE alpha for Skyrim Special edition

• Author

SKSE alpha for Skyrim Special edition

Not sure if it helps you Boris in any way (ENB making process). But SKSE alpha form SSE came out.
Hope you also find some time to work out something more for SSE.
There was actually a guy that planed on making some industry grade mods for SSE as well but i doubt he's doing anything.

Hes quote:
If this is ENB's current implementation of subsurface scattering, I must say there is a lot of room for improvement. It seems to use the exact same diffusion profile for everything, and the quality of the diffusion is very poor. I will probably take a stab at this, deploying the research from this. Rain occlusion sounds interesting, but since remastered seems to have it, I am less inclined to invest the time for old skyrim.
I say we meet up and beat him up.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: SKSE alpha for Skyrim Special edition

Yeah funny guy, probably all show no go like usually.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Everybody can say something like that without even try to research how render pipeline of these games is done. And what is non industry grade graphics then? It's non of my business, i do what i think is good and what i can, users can choose the mod which they like. And the problem is not in some new programmer, but in users imbeciles who think i'm gonna be rekt. Little scumbags have no respect, wish them die.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nevermind, i lost girlfriend and not in the mood. I dont care what others think and do, unless they tell shit about what i do good.

*master*

The user's post history indicates most (all?) of their experience is with Unity. Industry-grade indeed :lol:

Easy enough for them to talk smack, they probably think this was made in a nice proprietary shader editor where everything is presented in an user friendly node graph and you have full, instant access to the engine internals. Reverse engineering is on a whole other dimensional plane.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What is industry grade? Bethesda is a big part of the gaming industry and for example their AO and bloom of Skyrim SE are, frankly, beginner level. If that's industry grade, I'm happy with what ENB offers.
Boris is a magnificent shader programmer and he has a very good notion what looks good, many config authors not so much, so judging the quality of a sword by its wielder's skills is downright idiotic.
With source code access even I can do stuff that can compete with Enb. Let's see what this guy can do...