Input keybinds + reflection question + ENBGUI?

• Author

Input keybinds + reflection question + ENBGUI?

HI, I'm new to this enbseries stuff

I'm using enbseries 00.76 for unreal gold

I've figured out that I need to press "Shift + F12" to activate the enb and that works, I can see a difference in lighting

but I've noticed the next values in the enbseries.ini

[INPUT]
KeyUseEffect=123
KeyBloom=120
KeyOcclusion=121
KeyReflection=122
KeyCombination=16
KeyScreenshot=44
KeyShadow=119
KeyWater=118
KeyShowFPS=106

I suppose 123 = F12

I've found the supposable "default" F7 till F11 buttons on the documentation but they don't seem to work :cry:

the only command that does work is KeyShowFPS = *

is there a list that shows what number in input represents? Or a method to change the inputkeys to other keybindings, and if so, how to do it?

Also SHIFT + ENTER shows me some values like F1temp:1.0000/F2temp:etc but have no idea what that does

Thx in advance

*(updated)Reflection question: When I start unrealgold227i there is an intro of the castle that has a reflective walkpath, as soon I use the enbseries D3D9 the reflective walkpath is matte, ingame there are some mirrorlike surfaces but they act as pure mirrors, those are unaffected.(I disabled steam overlay and reflection is back, is there a way to use overlay and have reflections? not that important but I like to use the steam overlay screenshot functions)

*ENGUI?: I've noticed some users are talking about en GUI? Can't seem to find any info about this, how to open it and they also mention mousecursor support?

an ENBNOOB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Input keybinds + reflection question + ENBGUI?

Keys are virtual keys from msdn, for example VK_F12 is F12, you can google their values in hex, then with calculator convert to decimals for enbseries.ini.
I cant say anything about steam overlay, its require a lot of experiments to find out why it messing always with the mod. I doubt this fixable and i definetly dont want to update old versions.
Gui is available in new versions only, but they are not generic for many games.