New Vegas GOG not working with ENB.

• Author

New Vegas GOG not working with ENB.

So I cannot get the Fallout New Vegas ENBseries to work. I am playing a heavily modded and stable(tested) game on Windows 10 64bit. I've tried multiple presets as well as every version on the ENB page. I followed the Fear and Loathing Guide to the mark using the GOG version of the game, which to my understanding is pre-patched to 4gb. Once I load the NVSE through Mod Organizer, I just get a black screen with a small window in the top left corner, and my mouse cursor is just the loading circle. I've installed the DirectX runtime, tried compatibility modes. deleted ini's, tried the injector, used previous versions of the ENBseries, tried Skyrim's d939.dll, etc.. Nothing works. I literally have no idea what the issue is. I've installed ENB's before, including with New Vegas, without any problems. I'm sure it's something I'm missing, but I can't find a fix or even a similar issue anywhere on the net. Any help would be grateful.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: New Vegas GOG not working with ENB.

Rename game executable file. Or somehow disable Windows Game Explorer (or downgrade to Win7).