[SkyrimENB] Separate speculars from body&enviroiment?

• Author

[SkyrimENB] Separate speculars from body&enviroiment?

Hey, questions or more likely a *request* aimed to the Boris himself.

Would you even consider separating Specular settings in the [Enviroiment] tab? What I mean by this is to have face specular , body specular and enviroiment ( world ) speculars to have own settings to alter specularity strenghts&glossiness.

Something like this, i bet you get what I am trying to tell.

SpecularAmountMultiplierDay=3.01
SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=3.251
SpecularBodyAmountMultiplierDay=xx
SpecularBodyPowerMultiplierDay=xx
SpecularFaceAmountMultiplierDay=xx
SpecularFacePowerMultiplierDay=xx

There is a separate Specular setting for eyes already. Hence why I ask about adding more options. It would make easier time to get nice gloss effect on character and local interior/exterior wouldn't benefit from the same values and sometimes it really looks weird and high numbers. Before you added separated tab for eyes it was quite hard to get nice eye reflections because they shared speculars.

Thanks for your time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [SkyrimENB] Separate speculars from body&enviroiment?

Hmm, okay, i'll add in todo list. But face and body will be the same for sure, i don't want to mess with bugs. And probably body/face itself is not easy to detach from armor and clothing, i'll check anyway.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [SkyrimENB] Separate speculars from body&enviroiment?

I checked the mod, specular for environment and for bodies are separated already. For characters it's under "OBJECT" category. Also tried to check if can make for armor/clothing only and unfortunately no, because when armor not weared i can't detect it.