Skyrim SE - Depth of Field only?

• Author

Skyrim SE - Depth of Field only?

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find or how to create an ENB preset thats completely vanilla except for McFly's DoF?

There were presets available for Classic Skyrim i.e. "Shadows ONLY" or "God Rays ONLY" but there doesn't seem to be anything equivalent for SSE thats completely vanilla with DoF.

Even the default download files affect the look, I can remove EnbEffect.fx and it works, pure vanilla... except theres no DoF available. :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim SE - Depth of Field only?

Don't remove any files but configure ENB properly. Setting [EFFECT] parameters as follows should do the trick:

Code: Select all

UseOriginalPostProcessing=true
UseOriginalBloom=true
EnablePostPassShader=false
EnableDithering=false
EnableAdaptation=false
EnableBloom=false
EnableLens=false
EnableDepthOfField=true
You might also need to set UseProceduralCorrection=false under [COLORCORRECTION].

mindflux wrote: UseOriginalPostProcessing=true
UseOriginalBloom=true
Hi, thanks for the reply. If set both of those to "true" then DoF doesn't work. :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm afraid then you're doing something wrong, or there's something weird going on.

I admit I didn't test the first time but I just did and it works for me.

ENB enabled (with dof):

ENB disabled:

Settings:

Hey you're right, I'm not sure if its because I copied the binaries from the download again into my folder but its working now! Thanks! :D

n.b. I don't suppose you happen to know of any way to disable it during certain weathers? It messes things up badly during Vivid Weather's foggy weathers I seem to remember an option to disable it during certain weathers or ignore weathers or something for old Skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No problem, glad you got it sorted out.

And nope - I haven't looked into it but what you ask is not possible in SE, at least not easily.