[SSE&TESV] Skyrim SSE and TESV ENBoost 0.308 Compatibility?

• Author

[SSE&TESV] Skyrim SSE and TESV ENBoost 0.308 Compatibility?

I have seen people recommend using SKSE with ENBseries and Boost and made it out as if SKSE wasn't required For ENBseries or Boost for the original Skyrim. With that in mind I was wondering if using previously downloaded ENBoost 0.308, if it will be compatible with Skyrim Special Edition, as I presume and am 90% sure it doesn't need SKSE to work. If I could take the enblocal.ini located under "C:\Users\MyCPU\Downloads\ENBoost 5_0-38649-5-0.zip\AMD_videocard\4Gb_VRAM_or_greater" (proper one for my computer) and overwrite it with the enblocal.ini from the Skyrim SE directory downloaded from the SSE ENBseries file without any penalization. It would really resolve my CTD issues I have in game related to common game functions, items, and just loading processes in general. I hope you (or anyone else) could get back to me on this.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [SSE&TESV] Skyrim SSE and TESV ENBoost 0.308 Compatibili

If I understood your question correctly - the SSE version has radically less features, so no, it would not help with the performance at all.

And no, SKSE is not required for ENBSeries.

I may have said too much in the original post. What I was wondering was: -Will ENBoost 0.308 work with Skyrim Special Edition?- Sorry if what I posted may be harder to interpret. I have a problem of doing that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

There's no such thing, only ENBSeries 0.308 for Skyrim (original) and ENBSEries 0.310 for SSE.

ENBSeries for the original Skyrim (if you were referring to that) can not work with SSE, SSE is a 64-bit DX11 application.

Thank you.