ENB Issues

• Author

ENB Issues

I've recently tried to install an ENB for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and no matter what ENB or method I used I just wouldn't work despite having used multiple ENBs for Skyrim and Fallout. (pictures below)
After a while I gave up thinking DDDA just didn't want it but when trying to play Skyrim today the game just would not start, I tried deactivating mods on NMM and didn't work. When I tried uninstalling my ENB Skyrim started, so suddenly my no game on my pc will work with an ENB and I can't find a fix. Help?
http://imgur.com/a/TZeAO

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB Issues

Crapware first of all, xbox something for win10, Steam overlay, screen/video capturing tools, cpu/gpu monitoring/overclocking software, Razer and Logitek background services, GeForce Experience - kill all. But first of all, try to install DirectX Runtime Standalone dated by summer 2010.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

One of the recent Windows updates might have re-installed some of that crap, maybe that's the reason for the sudden problems.

Links?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The DirectX web installer is here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... px?id=8109

Other than that check that you don't have any of the processes running mentioned by Boris.

Yeah I found it and installed it earlier and it did nothing, game still won't start without crashing.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well, have you tried killing crapware processes? Use Task Manager.

I'm new to ENB's and modding in general, and I am having a problem were I download the code (version 0.308) and when I finish extracting or unpacking the folder, it is empty. Is there a way to fix this? What causes it? What do I need to do?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, it's not mod related issue, but something about software you are using. Zip archive with the mod is just usual zip and it can be extracted with any software which support this file format. Even if you have antivirus running which by mistake delete dll files in archive, othere files must stay anyway.